Some apps still don't work with BB 6.0. The apps I noticed that still don't work are Wells Fargo and Discover Card. I emailed Wells Fargo but have not received an answer yet. Has anyone heard anything about these apps? Thanks.
    02-06-11 07:23 AM
    Some apps still don't work with BB 6.0. The apps I noticed that still don't work are Wells Fargo and Discover Card. I emailed Wells Fargo but have not received an answer yet. Has anyone heard anything about these apps? Thanks.
    If you only need to track your accounts (purchases, payments, deposits, transfers, etc.), Pageonce Personal Assistant is awesome. & it's free.
    02-06-11 07:33 AM
    Documents To Go (free version) yells at me saying that it's not compatible with 6.0 but then it works anyway.
    02-06-11 07:36 AM
    Don't hold your breathe waiting on Wells Fargo to get back to you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 12:33 PM
    There was a lengthy thread in this forum regarding that issue and all of the apps that were found to not work properly. It is either here in this forum or it may have been moved to the BB6 forum. You might want to check it as there could be updates on the apps that you are concerned with there.
    02-06-11 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD