I have searched the forum and found several posts where some people can get this to work on the Storm and some can't. I, unfortunately, can't get this to work. I'm using a 9530 on Verizon and tried to download from blackberry.com/tivo and it said that it's not available for my phone. I also had them send me the link and it said the same thing. Anyone know how in the world to get this to work on the Storm?
    02-14-10 02:41 AM
    I have searched the forum and found several posts where some people can get this to work on the Storm and some can't. I, unfortunately, can't get this to work. I'm using a 9530 on Verizon and tried to download from blackberry.com/tivo and it said that it's not available for my phone. I also had them send me the link and it said the same thing. Anyone know how in the world to get this to work on the Storm?
    works on my storm fine...
    02-14-10 07:48 AM
    works on my storm fine...
    I heard that... did you have to do anything special to get it to work? Did you just download it form AppWorld? It will not i=even show up in AppWorld unless I follow the link on blackberry.com...
    02-14-10 05:27 PM
    I heard that... did you have to do anything special to get it to work? Did you just download it form AppWorld? It will not i=even show up in AppWorld unless I follow the link on blackberry.com...
    just downloaded from App World
    02-14-10 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD