Good day, I recently upgraded my Bold 9000 to OS 5.0 and I noticed that after installation I wasnt able to browse as the Internet Browser option was not present. I registered the device and it eventually came back. I recently had to wipe the phone and upon reactivation of my BIS I noticed that the Internet Browser option was once again gone and I am not seeing the Email Settings app which is normally in the setup folder. It is very frustrating cuz each time I call my service provider they are saying they dont have record of the device being on the network but my BBM seems to be working fine even though I am apparently not registered on the network. I notice that most of my service books are gone including the one for the Internet Browser. My service provider says they are also unable to send them back to me as a result of the lack of communication between my device and the network. It is very strange as I have edge in all caps and I am still able to make and receive call and BBM messages. Please help me. I downgraded the phone back to OS4.6 and I am now using the specific release from my service provider but still no luck.
    02-10-10 10:03 PM
    You have to do the browser fix

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD