my phone works as a phone but I have no apps,no e-mails (in or out)..tried a battery pull to no avail..any suggestions please.

Robin
    06-03-09 11:23 AM
    Tried Resend your service books?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 11:28 AM
    If you have already done the battery pull, try this:

Options>Mobile Network>BB Key> Diagnostics Test> BB Key>Run. This will register the Host Routing Table, and resend you service books.

Should have you back up and running.
    06-03-09 11:28 AM
    If you have already done the battery pull, try this:

Options>Mobile Network>BB Key> Diagnostics Test> BB Key>Run. This will register the Host Routing Table, and resend you service books.

Should have you back up and running.
    Does that take a while..screen says "diagnostic is running..." and has been for 10 mins!

Robin
    06-03-09 11:40 AM
    Tried Resend your service books?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeh..did that

Robin
    06-03-09 11:42 AM
    Does that take a while..screen says "diagnostic is running..." and has been for 10 mins!

Robin
    It can take a while, particularly if you are in an area with poor data service.
    06-03-09 11:48 AM
    Will I get a time a nd date in the diagnostic completed field..and if my data was'nt working how will the diagnostic work? (sorry to be a numpty)

Robin
    06-03-09 11:57 AM
    Diagnostic did'nt work..still no apps,e-mail etc..

Robin
    06-03-09 03:21 PM
    my Bold spent two weeks doing that off and on. i re registered with the host routing table each time and then my data returned.
    06-03-09 03:25 PM
    my Bold spent two weeks doing that off and on. i re registered with the host routing table each time and then my data returned.
    That did'nt work either,but thanks anyway

Robin
    06-03-09 03:41 PM
    Hi to all who responded to my query..just spoke to orange uk and the 3G network is down in Bristol and within a 50 mile radius..they're are working on it.Thanks to all.

Robin
    06-03-09 03:53 PM
    Well that explains it. For a second there I thought I was going nuts, nothing seemed to be working for you. Glad to hear it will resolve itself.
    06-03-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD