hey everyone
    I had to get a new storm which i back-up everything from my old storm on my pc now when i restored it to my back-up file i have no app centre part no more why is this and can I get it back?
    09-06-09 04:36 PM
    You can reinstall App Center with the app loader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 04:59 PM
    I'm sure you have your reasons but App Center, IMHO is a waste of resources. I deleted mine ages ago, you really don't have a need for it.
    09-06-09 05:08 PM
    yeah but i can't find any apps to load on my storm no more and i cant even find blackberry app center to download anywhere....

I have tried to load it from DM and its still not there
    so how do I get the blackberry one?
    09-07-09 02:26 AM
    Is it because I restored it from my old storm because I need to set up the mail again and it is saying it can't connect to the serve?
    09-07-09 02:37 AM
    You probably need to resend your service books. I've only done it on the internet but you can do it through your phone I just don't know the steps. Your provider can also restore them with a phone call.

As far as app world and such goes try http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ here in crackberry, there are a bunch of applications. I be I find the majority of mine just using google.
    09-07-09 06:15 AM
    its okay i wiped my storm clean and just typed everything back in...
    09-07-09 07:51 AM
    its okay i wiped my storm clean and just typed everything back in...
    You didn't have to wipe your device. You could have just went to: C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader/Loader.exe to run the app loader and reinstall the App Center.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD