Hi everybody,

I'm french and I saw that the NHL recently released some cool apps for blackberry : NHL GameCenter Live.
    Unfortunately, I can't download them, because it's not in the french appworld. So i wanted to know if anybody could give me a direct link to download it ? Or maybe there is an OTA version ?

Thank you very much !
    Bye.
    10-27-10 11:33 AM
    It's a carrier based exclusive, Verizon here in the US, and Bell Mobilty in Canada. I don't believe anyone has european contract. It's also VERY expensive, the Live version which has the actual game broadcasts was 80 dollars for the season! (yes I have it!)
    10-27-10 11:50 AM
    Oh excuse me, i made a mistake ! I don't want the Live, only the free NHL Gamecenter app.
    Is that possible ?
    10-27-10 11:54 AM
    There IS a International version of the free one, BUT it appears to not be available in France. At least you are not on the list of countries supported. Here's the App World web page on it....

BlackBerry App World - NHL GameCenter 2010 International

I MIGHT be able to get it to display in french, I'm going to try....

BlackBerry App World - NHL GameCenter 2010 International
    10-27-10 12:15 PM
    Well thanks for the quick answer, those links redirect me to the appworld page on my bold, but i still can't download them.

I guess I should wait that someone can fix that problem or release an "OTA" version.
    10-27-10 12:35 PM
    Yea it says it's not available in France, at least France is not one of the Countries listed.
    10-27-10 02:16 PM
    Yes, but is there any chance that somebody can upload the .jad app on a website so i can download it via the bb browser ? That would be awesome !
    10-27-10 02:43 PM
    Nobody can help me ?
    10-28-10 08:54 AM
    I can't do it because I already own the Live one, so I can't downgrade.
    10-28-10 10:07 AM
    noone can help?
    11-14-10 05:50 AM
    It's a carrier based exclusive, Verizon here in the US, and Bell Mobilty in Canada. I don't believe anyone has european contract. It's also VERY expensive, the Live version which has the actual game broadcasts was 80 dollars for the season! (yes I have it!)
    I have the Center Ice package on my TV but I'm also very tempted to get the Live app on my Bold. How's the quality? Run smoothly? Anything you can fill me in on would be appreciated. I'd like to know about the app before I make the purchase. Thanks!
    11-14-10 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD