I am pretty new to all of this (got my first BB a two weeks ago) but really enjoying it. Anyway, here is probably one in multiple NFL Superfan threads that will be started...

I have a BB Tour. I downloaded the app OTA and it installed. My problem now is that when I try to run the app I get an error "Unable to Connect to DirecTV Server." It does not prompt for a password, or show the commercial. I am connected to a BES. However, I am using "Internet Browser" as my Browser setting rather than "Blackberry Browser" so I don't think I am being limited by my company's Internet policy. Also, the DirecTV website says that some companies disable Blackberry MDS Connection and Blackberry Collaboration Service. I don't think that is happening in my case since I can run apps like Pandora (which get me thinking the MDS is not disabled) and I tried Windows Messenger IM to see if that worked (which would lead me to think that the Blackberry Collaboration Service is not disabled).

So now I am stumped. Any ideas?
    09-13-09 10:08 AM
    Same issue... Storm/Verzion
    09-14-09 03:58 PM
    I have the same problem with my Storm WHEN CONNECTING TO Direct TV nfl SUPERFAN "Unable to connect to Direct TV server". I called Direct TV and they have no idea what the problem is. I thought it might be permissions but I set everything to allow and same error. Anyone have any ideas?
    09-19-09 04:11 PM
    yes, my problem exactly. When I tried it on my friends Iphone with my account info it did work. Sucks right now, I am sure it will work one day soon
    Oh , I have a Tour
    09-20-09 04:18 PM
    Are you running a less than an approved OS? I had to downgrade back to the VZW approved .148 for this app to work. Love the app, hate the OS!!
    09-21-09 09:14 AM
    I have Sprint and get this error, i don't know how to even check my OS, and if I change it will I lose information?
    09-22-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD