used the South End Zone - iCal NFL Schedules link to get the giants schedule and with google sync.. worked perfectly
    08-01-09 11:24 AM
    I also had no problem with the SouthEndZone schedule. Downloaded the Pack schedule and now it's Google synced to my Tour!
    08-01-09 11:28 AM
    Hmmm. Not sure what the problem could be. I'm not at a computer to troubleshoot. Maybe its that specific url for your team. Seems to work for some. At any rate it seems there are plenty of ical options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 11:35 AM
    Hmmm. Not sure what the problem could be. I'm not at a computer to troubleshoot. Maybe its that specific url for your team. Seems to work for some. At any rate it seems there are plenty of ical options.

D'oh! My bad. I was actually over thinking it. Rather than click your link to see there were MANY links to choose from for each team I got the URL of your hyper link using properties and copied/pasted that instead. No wonder it didn't work. Any way to just get ALL the teams in one link?
    08-01-09 11:44 AM
    So now I have the team schedule showing up on my Google Calendar online but nothing on my phone. I go to options and select the Gmail calendar and nothing. I click menu and then Google Sync and force it to update and still nothing. I don't use the Google Calendar so I'm not sure how this works or what I'm doing wrong. One thing I noticed in the options was that where it says Wireless Synchronization it says 'No' and there's no way to set it to yes. I'm sure it's as simple user setting that is causing my issue but I'm not sure how to fix it as I don't do much calendar syncing now that I'm not working for a corporation. Before it was all set up for me so I didn't need to know, it just worked. I should probably also make the gmail one my default calendar so it can sync up with my calendar.
    08-01-09 12:29 PM
    On sync click on menu, options then click on your google email under calendars. Scroll down and you will see a list of your content to sync, check the boxes and then sync.

08-01-09 03:18 PM
    Score mobile in bb app world

12-02-09 07:54 AM
    If you go to your teams website you can download a .CSV file of their schedule to import into your Outlook calendar and then sync to your BB device calendar. The hardest part is finding the schedule. That's not really difficult either, they usually have a link to the files near the mobile/podcast/etc. section. The actual import/sync takes all of maybe 5 minutes.

For the past 3 years now, I've had the NY Giants schedule. It's great I got all of the pre-season and regular games, their locations, times, and what network they will be broadcast on. I had to do little to no typing. I hope this helps.
    What he said. BTW, may my Boys put an end to your season on Sunday in NY.
    12-02-09 08:51 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD