Last night when I tried to watch the NFL network on my bold 9650 I had to install an upgrade first. After the install and re-boot the NFL network is no longer working on my phone. When I click on the icon it tries to reinstall it. I've gone through tools to delete the app and reinstalled with no luck.

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?
    08-11-11 03:49 PM
    Last night when I tried to watch the NFL network on my bold 9650 I had to install an upgrade first. After the install and re-boot the NFL network is no longer working on my phone. When I click on the icon it tries to reinstall it. I've gone through tools to delete the app and reinstalled with no luck.

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?
    I installed the NFL Mobile last week. It has worked perfectly. Tonight I was greeted with UPGRADE!!!! UPGRADE!!! so I did.

After a lengthy download, it all worked fine. Came right up and still plays all the vids and live tv as well...NFL Network.

Maybe call VZW and have them help you? It seems you need to delete it thoroughly before installing it again...
    08-11-11 09:57 PM
    Yeah, NFL Mobile is very proud of its upgrades, isn't it? :-) No option to skip the uprade. I upgraded as well without a problem.

OP - after uninstalling, the app, did you do a battery pull (not just reboot) before reinstalling?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-12-11 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD