My NFL Mobile works but only in Landscape. The video is small and choppy. Will not fit to the screen. Anyone have any ideas? Can't wait to use it... just whished it worked. The video on my pals 8330 is awesome.... my S2 should be steller!
    04-14-10 12:22 PM
    It's choppy too on my Storm 1. Sits and buffers for a while at the start. It eventually played but again had to buffer 3/4 of the way through.

As far as the screen size, I had a full screen on my Storm.
    04-14-10 12:27 PM
    Did you have to do anything to get it to full screen?
    04-14-10 12:30 PM
    I found no options on my phone to make the video go full screen
    04-14-10 01:15 PM
    Did you have to do anything to get it to full screen?
    No. It went full screen the first time I tried a video.
    04-14-10 01:33 PM
    I just re-downloaded it. vers .73 downgrade to .70(?) Thought that might help but NOPE! Same problem. Choppy video and only Landscape mode works. I wonder if its the New OS that was updated????
    04-14-10 01:53 PM
    Videos do play full screen, with exception of the progress bar... which i find annoying.

The live feed from NFL Network is smaller, but I am guessing that it is because it is not in HD. Sounds stupid, but to me it looks like when you watch something that isn't in HD on an HD station.

I really wish they would get rid of the progress bar though... in my opinion it is so annoying that I will not use the app. I mean the screen is already small enough, why does the video have to have a gray bar that only says "playing" with an over all area greater than the actual video that is playing.
    04-15-10 09:59 AM
    I'm running version .70, I don't see where you can get .73...

Anyway, the live stream from NFL network is NOT full screen here on the Storm1 9530. The video playback is smooth and no buffering when I have full service (-80 dBm..-85 at the minimum)

However, scrolling through the program and menu is quite laggy. The text is also not anti-aliased and looks awful. I hope they iron out these issues with later versions, it's a program with great potential.
    04-21-10 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD