The NFL app sucks! It takes up about 20Mb and eat batteries for breakfast (and updating is slowwww). The information is brilliant, but I had to remove it until they improve performance.
    There might be something wrong with your phone or you got a bad download. The app is only about 245kb in size (no where near 20MB). And so far it has used no more battery than would Pandora or any sustained internet browsing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 03:08 PM
    Now if my Jags would just draft C.J. Spiller life would be complete....
    04-13-10 03:44 PM
    Now if my Jags would just draft C.J. Spiller life would be complete....
    Nooo!! My Seahawks will draft C.J Spiller, and my life will be complete!!!
    04-13-10 04:16 PM
    This app is terrible. Looks like its running on Windows 95, sluggish as ****, and its landscape only. And it hijacks your BB menu button so you can only view the apps' horrendous menu.
    Agreed. I think this app totally blows (at least right now). I assume they will update it before the season begins.
    04-13-10 05:55 PM
    Yeah it is awfully slow and unrefined. I thought I downloaded a wrong version. The video screen is smaller than my old pearl. I'm super excited ill get live video but sad the app isn't better developed

04-13-10 07:04 PM
    Yeah it is awfully slow and unrefined. I thought I downloaded a wrong version. The video screen is smaller than my old pearl. I'm super excited ill get live video but sad the app isn't better developed

04-13-10 07:10 PM
    How can I delete this app

04-13-10 09:03 PM

If in 2011 VZW wants to charge us then it will need to get better. Still happy to have it available.
    04-13-10 09:32 PM
    How can I delete this app

One Method.

Options -> Applications (Menu) -> Delete
    04-13-10 09:36 PM
    I was very sad to see that this app runs 10X better on my co-corkers Droid. It streams better and when watching video it is in full screen.
    04-14-10 01:46 PM
    Some apps don't delete so well using this method. I finally decided that the best bet, so I don't have to guess, is to use the DM App Loader and remove the program that way.

One Method.

Options -> Applications (Menu) -> Delete
    04-14-10 01:51 PM
    just deleted the app, too slow, drags my phone down, memory leak, too little info at this time, no fullscreen mode for videos, no portrait mode - need any more reasons to overhaul this POS, Verizon?
    04-14-10 04:39 PM
    Some apps don't delete so well using this method. I finally decided that the best bet, so I don't have to guess, is to use the DM App Loader and remove the program that way.
    What issues have you experienced using this method?
    04-14-10 09:55 PM
    When VZW codes their APPs, is the code for all phones?

I suppose the question is does VZW need to post a APP specifically for the storm?
    04-14-10 10:02 PM
    I think this is a pretty good start, but, like others have said, this app needs some work.
    04-20-10 10:10 AM
    Well its official. Tried to use it tonight......... Garbage. Went ahead and deleted the **** thing.

04-22-10 07:23 PM
    Yeah, tried using it during the draft while I was in class. It was terrible. I expect it to have a live/refreshing draft list. It ended up sending me draft alerts after the draft was over. Lame. Deleting now.
    04-23-10 08:46 AM
    It took 5 min to load. No kidding. Then when it finally did it told me video was unavailable try again later. Gonna wait for a new version and yet it again. Seen it run on a droid tho. Ran flawlessly. Not going to leave my BB tho.

04-23-10 09:21 AM
    fine job guys
    04-23-10 09:42 AM
    When I used it before it worked perfectly. I watched a few Top 10 lists on my phone before. Probably had problems with a lot of people trying to access it at once yesterday. I had problems at first, but patience let me watch the full draft on my phone. The only annoying thing is the text messages. The draft was already over and they were all out of order.

04-23-10 09:59 AM
    mobile app wont download for bb 8330 tried all diffrent ways need that app pls help
    11-14-10 09:09 AM
121 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD