how do you get the audio to work on the storm?
    09-22-09 11:58 PM
    Ok well I'm running .230 and the app is working fairly well. It is half screen and the controls are a little different but it looks good enough to keep. Here's the deal with the controls, you have to act like it's a track ball. You can't just touch and expect it to select where you are touching. Instead you have to place your figure on the previously selected item and pretty much walk it to the item you want to select. Also going up and down is backwards to the normal storm controls. You slide your finger down for down and up for up. Makes sense but again completely opposite from what we are use to. I hope that helps a little bit. I'm excited to see this app in action this sunday.
    09-23-09 01:17 AM
    would love to get this working on my storm on .148 ... with compatibility disabled, you get half screen and the BB button brings up a menu, which you can pretty much scroll through and select an icon, but from there it's a crap-shoot. i couldn't get simple things to work, like selecting a score to view, and that's even with knowing you need to pretend it's controlled with a trackball. once i disabled compatibility mode, i could get full screen in both landscape and portrait orientations, but none of the buttons work (again the BB button brings up a menu, but you can't select anything on it, and i can't exit the damn app.
    09-27-09 12:56 PM
    Ok well I'm running .230 and the app is working fairly well. It is half screen and the controls are a little different but it looks good enough to keep. Here's the deal with the controls, you have to act like it's a track ball. You can't just touch and expect it to select where you are touching. Instead you have to place your figure on the previously selected item and pretty much walk it to the item you want to select. Also going up and down is backwards to the normal storm controls. You slide your finger down for down and up for up. Makes sense but again completely opposite from what we are use to. I hope that helps a little bit. I'm excited to see this app in action this sunday.
    I am running .230 also and have it in compatibility but how do you watch a game live on it or is it just for viewing scores? I was thinking it was like the direct tv superfan one or maybe im totally off base?
    10-04-09 01:22 PM
    try dragging your finger when making selections instead of just selecting. it works for me when i drag my finger. hope this helps. im running .230

UPDATE:
    It works!! Run the compatability mode (which ever is half screen) and drag you finger to make selections. Once you have a selection just click. Thank you for this app!!
    Last edited by NJ Valid; 10-04-09 at 04:15 PM.
    10-04-09 03:49 PM
    I have S2 and mine only works in landscape mode. Wont do port. mode. Touch for nav. if'y. Video is choppy. My friends Curve 8330 works great and the video looks better than my S2.
    04-14-10 12:19 PM
    I just got the official Verizon version pushed to my S2 yesterday and it works fine..
    It only works in landscape mode but that is perfect..
    04-14-10 12:43 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD