I have a small emergency. I just got my first blackberry - the storm which i have been unable to put down since friday morning 9am.

i have my nephews 3 hour play today right during the heart of football sunday. I have been unable to get NFL live on my storm.

i am in search of some quick and effective advice on how to get the NFL live on my blackberrry storm in the next several hours.

thank you in advance for your consideration and help.

p.s. this is one amazing device and this BB has been extremely helpful to me in all aspects blackberry.
    11-23-08 08:44 AM
    If you want to get NFL live you have to get sprint. Other wise just use espn or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 08:49 AM
    If you want to get NFL live you have to get sprint. Other wise just use espn or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks for the quick response and please forgive the inherent lack of knowledge,,, does espn or other sites allow you to watch the game live? if there are other sites that do, i would greatly appreciate you listing a few of them for me.

thanks again.
    11-23-08 08:56 AM
    nothing i know off the top of my head that will allow to actually stream and watch the game live. there are a few free radio proggies out there that will let you listen to it though. (Flycast, Qik, etc..)

also if Viigo was out yet for Storm you could get live scores updated to that. you will definately want viigo once it comes out if your new to blackberry
    11-23-08 09:32 AM
    nothing i know off the top of my head that will allow to actually stream and watch the game live. there are a few free radio proggies out there that will let you listen to it though. (Flycast, Qik, etc..)

also if Viigo was out yet for Storm you could get live scores updated to that. you will definately want viigo once it comes out if your new to blackberry
    thank you. looks like i am stuck paying attention to the happening on the stage. i will definitely look into viigo.
    11-23-08 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD