I am trying to get my fantasy football team ready on my blackberry but for some reason cannot seem to get it to work. I have gone to nfl.com's mobile site and choose fantasy. When i log in however it tells me that i do not have any fantasy teams, but this is not the case as i do indeed have a team. Anyone else with this issue or am i doing something wrong?
    08-24-09 10:31 PM
    I have this problem too.
    08-25-09 01:41 PM
    I'm having the same problem as you both. I contacted nfl.com and got no response. How are we going to manage out teams on our berries? Any ideas?
    A different browser maybe?
    08-30-09 11:44 AM
    Anyone figure this out yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 09:48 PM
    In the browser address bar, go to nfl.com/fantasy

For whatever reason, it goes to the same site that you would access from the computer, not a mobile version. I know it works for me on Opera, not sure about the BB browser. If I try to go to nfl.com, and then fantasy, doesnt work. But this way does.
    09-03-09 10:07 AM
    FYI
    This is up and running fine now for those that haven't checked it out lately

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 04:58 AM
    I'm having the same problem with nfl.com

Whenever I login it says that my ID is a cbssports fantasy ID and not an NFL.com ID, which of course is not right.... I called support and they said they are having issues with the blackberry right now and are trying to get it fixed but no solutions have come up yet.

Anyone else figure out an alternative?
    10-01-09 01:08 PM
    Still working for me, just checked it again.
    10-01-09 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD