If you read the user agreement you will see vberizon will require you have Vcast to
    View video on this app !!!! They are not FREE to watch

Everything but the video is free. Don't get caught with charges you don't want
    Vcast. Is 15 bucks a month

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-10 11:44 PM
    Opps. Sorry. Those darn nails. Verizon++++

09-12-10 11:46 PM
    Ohh that sux. It was free with sprint.

09-12-10 11:52 PM
    thats not true bc i have Vcast Blocked on my account and i can watch NFL on my BB.
    09-13-10 12:09 AM
    Message and data rates apply. Subject to Customer Agreement and Calling Plan. NFL Mobile includes news, scores, statistics and streaming audio with your data feature or plan. Video content included with your data plan or feature through 8/31. A $10 VCAST Video on Demand subscription is required to view video content. Available on select 3G Smartphones. Coverage not available everywhere. �2010 Verizon. �2010 NFL Properties LLC. Team names/logos/indicia are trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
    NFL PLAYERS is a trademark of National Football League Players Incorporated.
    By submitting this form, I agree that Verizon Wireless may contact me via email about the information I've selected above. I also agree that I am at least 13 years of age.
    Verizon Wireless maintains high standards for the protection of privacy over the Internet. Your information will be kept private and will not be sold.
    09-13-10 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD