Maybe I am missing it, but can you add a way to turn off the qs for calender events with out going into the appt. For example if a meeting ends early or for what ever reason you just choose not to go there isn't really an easy way to turn notifications back on till the appt runs its time slot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 12:14 PM
    there is a way to disable quick silence for appointments on an individual basis. We have a FAQ article on this here:

Fixmo - F.A.Q.

To override Silencer for a specific event, add the word "nosilence" to the location field of that event in your calendar. Your BlackBerry will not be silenced during that time, even if other busy events occur at the same time.

Turning off silencer if the meeting ends early is a very intesting idea! I'll be sure to share this with our development team.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by adambullied; 03-02-10 at 03:47 PM.
    03-02-10 03:44 PM
    Thanks. I did know about the "no silence" part and that works fine. Was just a thought. Realized it when I skipped a meeting and wondered why every time I checked I had texts but the phone never made a sound. Maybe link it to the convinence key with a confirm screen to release it?

03-02-10 03:52 PM
    @bow40,

Specifically, if you mean the Quick Silence and not the automatic tracking, the answer is yes. Quick Silence is a toggle option. Let's say you have it set for one hour. You click on it to set it and the in 45 minutes, you are out. Go back into Fixmo and click quick silence again. It will turn it off.

Does that help?
    03-04-10 04:35 AM
    Ment more like if your 3 hour meeting ends in 20 min (god I wish) I can't find a way to turn it off with out going to the cal, finding that appointment and typeing "no silence". It can be done, just feels a little awkward

03-04-10 05:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD