Hi all,

I am a newbie with BB Tour on Bell Canada. I would like to know about available and working free (3rd party) apps for Tour with service provider Bell in Western Canada. The ones I would like to have are:

GPS - Google Maps (w/Latitude)
    Google Talk
    Gmail, Google Mobile
    any free speech-to-text app
    Opera (mini?)
    Yahoo / MSN Messenger
    Any VoIP app

Games:
    Pacman
    Sudoku
    *tris
    and/or any other free games

I am confused on what will and what won't work on TOUR with Bell as service provider. Please share your experiences.

Any info and advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    09-28-09 04:43 PM
    I was hoping for some help! Seems no one is in the same boat as I am.

Will really appreciate if you can please advise.

Thanks.
    09-30-09 01:15 AM
    From your device, go to:
    http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html

All of these are OTA links, meaning you download them straight to your device Over The Air.
    Some of the ones you were looking for are listed. (Pacman & Google Maps)

Also, download Blackberry App World. App World is typically customized by carrier and device, so anything listed there should work for you.
    You'll find some others you were seeking. (Google Talk, Yahoo & MSN Messengers, Google Talk beta, and Gmail I think)

PS In the Games Folder, your Tour already comes with one of the best Sudoku games available by Magmic. Start doing the Daily Puzzles and get really hooked!
    09-30-09 02:19 AM
    If you can, always download from App World. If you already have an App and you also find it on App World, hit Download anyway. It will ask you to replace itself on your device, even though it might be the same version. Do it.

The reason is that App World automatically notifies when updates to Apps are available if you downloaded them there.
    09-30-09 02:21 AM
    Go to this website from your Tour and select the right version of Blockberry:
    pappedWorld

He also has some OTA links to other cool free Apps.
    09-30-09 02:24 AM
    Sounds to me you guys didn't download Blackberry App World. There are tons of free apps there.
    09-30-09 02:51 AM
    Thank you, I check that out.
    09-30-09 03:57 AM
    Thank you all for your valued guidance.
    10-02-09 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD