Version 2.0.1.4

WeatherEye v2.0.1.4 Now Available For Download | CrackBerry.com

I dont know if anyone is going to to see this, the storm forum seems kind of dead lately but I have a suggestion for the next version of weather eye. After seeing this version they added alot of new features and the one thing I would like to have the option to do is customize the bottom scroll bar, so that I could add and remove things that I dont need. Other than that its a great upgrade and its free!!!
    02-18-10 07:10 AM
    Does it have a weather icon for the home screen with current conditions? I use Weather Bug (free version) - how do they compare if you're familiar with both?
    02-18-10 09:55 AM
    Yes, the app icon shows you the temp and the icon changes for sunny, cloudy, etc.
    02-18-10 10:27 AM
    Does it have a weather icon for the home screen with current conditions? I use Weather Bug (free version) - how do they compare if you're familiar with both?
    To me honestly I dont know much about weather bug but I like weather eyes interface a lot better, I just think its cleaner and it has all the same functions of weather bug except the radar, but with this new update it looks like they are trying to get it in there pretty soon.
    02-18-10 05:30 PM
    i hate that you cant get hourly forecast in USA....
    02-18-10 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD