Most of you will have heard of Viigo already - Viigo gives you instant access to News, Sports, Entertainment, Weather, Markets, Blogs, or any RSS Feed.

Well, it just got better! I already liked Viigo a lot. For me the only weakness was that the channel updater was at times a little slow, or had to be relaunched to work. Running the channel update on the new version feels far more solid.

New features in version 2.2.7 include a registration wizard, an optional guided tour to help users find their way around the massive library of channels, visual notifications for unread channels, alerts of feed updates integrated with existing BlackBerry profiles, channel renaming, and an improved channel updating system.

One of the nice new features is now you can access your feeds from any BlackBerry or Windows Mobile device, as well as manage feeds on the web using your Viigo log-in info.

To download Viigo, point your Blackberry browser to Viigo Virtual Reach Download.

Note: If you already run Viigo, no need to uninstall it, the new installation will simply update it, (and you will keep your existing channels)
    12-01-07 01:39 PM
    just downloaded viigo myself. took a couple of tries. standing outside in 20 degree weather at my station will do that. still trying to navigate around it though. it's a keeper for sure, anything that auto updates is.
    12-01-07 02:36 PM
    I just tried to do the update and it says it's the same version I'm already running: 2.2.55! Is that because I'm on OS 4.1 still?

Anyone else having this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-07 07:48 PM
    Thanks for the update.
    12-01-07 09:30 PM
    I wonder what's different in this version...
    12-02-07 02:35 AM
    Oh yes, forgot to add, the interface has been updated too. The font is far easier to read, and the interface is a snazzy black and silver.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-07 04:08 AM
    It's a lot more responsive too, sometime's I'd have to wait a few seconds in between screens. And the time it takes to update all my feeds has drastically decreased. Good job guys.
    12-02-07 01:47 PM
    love viigo so much. must have program for me now.
    12-17-07 06:13 PM
    sweet gotta love Viigo
    12-17-07 06:32 PM
    Definitely one of my favorite apps.
    12-17-07 07:20 PM
    i'm going to try it out it sound like a great app to have
    12-18-07 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD