DOWNLOAD LINK:

h t t p : / / w w w . blackberrycool. c o m /2010/02/12/official-blackberry-twitter-client-leaked/

(Remove spaces)
    02-21-10 04:19 AM
    Old news... <.<
    02-21-10 04:21 AM
    lol yea really
    02-21-10 04:46 AM
    It could be old news, but I haven't read about this "open " BETA, so thanks for sharing =)!
    02-21-10 06:02 AM
    It could be old news, but I haven't read about this "open " BETA, so thanks for sharing =)!
    That's because it was posted in the "Apps Forum" where this should be, not to mention is was front page news here on CB.

http://crackberry.com/twitter-blackberry-review
    02-21-10 06:46 AM
    The news was all about the Invite Beta, not a link to a working JAD file =).

The only reason I saw this thread, was because it was in the "Just Posted" section.
    02-21-10 08:11 AM
    The only reason I found was because when they posted the review, I used the "Search" option on CB and then found the leaked version the same day as the review.

I think people tend to forget they can also search the site for things, not sayin you "junkie", just sayin in general.
    02-21-10 08:37 AM
    The only reason I found was because when they posted the review, I used the "Search" option on CB and then found the leaked version the same day as the review.

I think people tend to forget they can also search the site for things, not sayin you "junkie", just sayin in general.
    Yea I agree

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD