CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default New Twitter for Blackberry LEAKED. *Beta Version*

DOWNLOAD LINK:

h t t p : / / w w w . blackberrycool. c o m /2010/02/12/official-blackberry-twitter-client-leaked/

(Remove spaces)
    CrackBerry Master

Old news... <.<
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    9,244 Global Posts

lol yea really
    CrackBerry Addict

It could be old news, but I haven't read about this "open " BETA, so thanks for sharing =)!
    BlackBerry Curve 8900 -> Bold 9700 -> Bold 9900 - Z10 LE (10.2.1.1055 with enhanced Android Runtime. 71)
    Apps:
    BeBuzz, Hub++, Wunderlist | Navigation: Waze | Tracking: Nike+, Endomondo | GPS: Google Maps, CarFinder | Social: Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest | Android Market: 1Mobile, Blackmart
    Accessoires: Smart Watch: Sony MN2 | Memory: SanDisk 32GB Micro SDHC | Bluetooth Headset: Plantronics Voyager 510 / Sony BT3700u | Protection: DX Glass Screenprotector
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts
    PIN
    GO GREEN, GO WHITE, GO SPARTANS

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieXP View Post
    It could be old news, but I haven't read about this "open " BETA, so thanks for sharing =)!
    That's because it was posted in the "Apps Forum" where this should be, not to mention is was front page news here on CB.

http://crackberry.com/twitter-blackberry-review
    THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ABOVE ARE THOSE OF "MINE" AND IN NO WAY IMPLYING THEY ARE OF OTHERS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, THEN DON'T READ THEM
    CrackBerry Addict

The news was all about the Invite Beta, not a link to a working JAD file =).

The only reason I saw this thread, was because it was in the "Just Posted" section.
    BlackBerry Curve 8900 -> Bold 9700 -> Bold 9900 - Z10 LE (10.2.1.1055 with enhanced Android Runtime. 71)
    Apps:
    BeBuzz, Hub++, Wunderlist | Navigation: Waze | Tracking: Nike+, Endomondo | GPS: Google Maps, CarFinder | Social: Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest | Android Market: 1Mobile, Blackmart
    Accessoires: Smart Watch: Sony MN2 | Memory: SanDisk 32GB Micro SDHC | Bluetooth Headset: Plantronics Voyager 510 / Sony BT3700u | Protection: DX Glass Screenprotector
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,321 Global Posts
    PIN
    GO GREEN, GO WHITE, GO SPARTANS

The only reason I found was because when they posted the review, I used the "Search" option on CB and then found the leaked version the same day as the review.

I think people tend to forget they can also search the site for things, not sayin you "junkie", just sayin in general.
    THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ABOVE ARE THOSE OF "MINE" AND IN NO WAY IMPLYING THEY ARE OF OTHERS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, THEN DON'T READ THEM
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    3100B153 <---- ADD

Quote Originally Posted by JoelTruckerDude View Post
    The only reason I found was because when they posted the review, I used the "Search" option on CB and then found the leaked version the same day as the review.

I think people tend to forget they can also search the site for things, not sayin you "junkie", just sayin in general.
    Yea I agree

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com