install at your ownr risk

First app world wasnt working. got error saying data not found or something. had to reinstall and it works.

facebook still doesnt work after reinstall. when I input my credentials, error message about data communication error.

Now google maps doesnt work. error about it cant finding a module googlemaps-2

what a **** show from AT&T/RIM
    09-24-09 11:13 AM
    the first .297 was working for me fine. but i still install the newer .297 just because it has a different platform and everything for me is working fine including google map. did you do a battery pull after you install the new os?
    09-24-09 11:17 AM
    From this point on, I will be awaiting 5.0. These releases are just getting out of control and in no way help my Bold out to be faster, more intelligent, or an iPhone killer.
    09-24-09 11:42 AM
    I'm running the new .297 and have not had any issues with facebook or google maps.
    09-24-09 11:50 AM
    the first .297 was working for me fine. but i still install the newer .297 just because it has a different platform and everything for me is working fine including google map. did you do a battery pull after you install the new os?
    I am also having no issues with any apps since the most recent ATT upgrade.
    09-24-09 11:50 AM
    I installes the new release and ZERO issues with all my apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 11:55 AM
    Zero app issues here, as well.
    09-24-09 12:09 PM
    None for me too...I had some archive folders that stuck around.. but I seriously did 4 pulls to clean the installation..Now I'm running like a Champ...
    09-24-09 12:55 PM
    I started getting a google maps error after I upgraded to the latest ATT release. Every time my phone reboots, I get an error message that says:

Uncaught exception: Application GoogleMaps(133) is not responding; process terminated.
    09-24-09 01:21 PM
    ....yup mee too...new upgrade messed my stuff up!!!! lost login info for all apps....having trouble with bb app store even starting up, says phone isnt browser capable....gonne TRY and back load tonight
    09-24-09 01:51 PM
    ....yup mee too...new upgrade messed my stuff up!!!! lost login info for all apps....having trouble with bb app store even starting up, says phone isnt browser capable....gonne TRY and back load tonight
    Losing login info is normal.. I reinstalled GMM and everything seems to be wokring fine. Browser and app world word fine for me as well..
    09-24-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD