A couple weeks ago I was asked to upgrade for the slacker radio. The new look is nice and sleek and when I shut it down it doesn't freeze, like it previously did, but they took some features away. The biggest one I don't like is that they are advertising more and that you can't see the next song that will be played anymore. Is there any way I can downgrade?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 11:11 AM
    Are you using V3? V3 requires subscriptions but you can downgrade to V2. I continue to use V2 with no issues. The next song feature is something that's been taken away to encourage people to subscribe. It's been removed from the web player as well.
    06-23-10 11:17 AM
    yeah its there if you have a Sub
    06-23-10 11:37 AM
    I'm not a fan of the loss of the next artist, but I guess I can't complain since it's still free.

However, I have had a heck of a time with this newer version shuitting down. Today I paused and holstered the phone...started playing again. I had a similar issue earlier this week where it didn't shut down and started playing the holster. Yesterday, I went to tag a song and it it skipped to the next one, same thing when I went to hit pause. Luckily, these don't happen every day. Seemed to work smoothly tooday.
    06-23-10 12:32 PM
    I d/l 3.1.86 a few weeks ago. App worked perfect before this. After the upgrade, it will stop playing a song and skip to the next one as if I'd press "forward," it will stop playing as if I'd pressed "pause," all kinds of quirky $-it, which it never did once before. I am a premium subscriber, BTW.

MG
    06-23-10 02:42 PM
    I deleted it off my phone a week ago. The icon won't go away though so I have to hide it. It did freeze quite a bit.
    06-23-10 02:45 PM
    I deleted it off my phone a week ago. The icon won't go away though so I have to hide it. It did freeze quite a bit.
    I believe a few of the carriers pushed the dl icon out.
    06-23-10 02:52 PM
    That's what it is. I've got the App plus TMO's service book push.
    06-23-10 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD