if you bought twice by mistake just request a refund for the 2nd purchase.
    Nah, just remember me when the next update comes along....
    11-30-09 06:50 PM
    remember you for what? i don't understand. what you have to do is sign in to your account before you download.
    11-30-09 06:52 PM
    I will re-install and check the file size, it was the only application I deleted. After a battery pull I'm at 118mg free file. I deleted QL, did a battery pull and was at 122.5mg
    I was just browsing in my DM and noticed QL only shows 106kb...so unless you have a special version of QL, not sure how it could be 4mb. Interesting though.
    11-30-09 11:46 PM
    Sorry to jump to the end of the line here but this thread is 14 pages long and I apologize if I'm asking something that was already asked (just tell me what pg its on if it was asked already)

1.) Any interest in a future update for the tour including a camera shutter mute option that doesn't put "QL Mute" at the top of the system menu? What I'm suggesting is a check box in QL Options for camera mute so that it doesn't show up in the system menu since I want it off all the time. Having the drop down option box to have it in the system menu should remain besides this though, I am def not faulting that

2.) Since there is no upgrade button for the tour in QL Options I assume you will let us know when an update for QL for the official Tour 5.0 release is available?

This app is redic, I run it with my free Plazmic Rotunda theme (which also has shortcuts before I even open QL for the browser, BBM, QL, Clock/Alarm and Media) and I never go to the main full home menu since I made all the apps i use accessible with 2 clicks and the theme supports 13 Icons: http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...otunda-295894/
    Last edited by nickongpauco; 12-02-09 at 10:05 AM.
    12-02-09 12:57 AM
    2.) Since there is no upgrade button for the tour in QL Options I assume you will let us know when an update for QL for the official Tour 5.0 release is available?
    I was wondering the same thing too. I'm really hoping it's coming soon. I hate not being able to use QL to open BBM.
    12-09-09 04:43 PM
    nope. haven't noticed...

stiill trying to figure out why QL is doing this too, when i scroll through listings
    (notice the line on the right side of the menu, didn't have that problem on os4.7)
    I HAD THE SAME ISSUE... since that time i have loaded the OS of .419 on my tour and the issue no longer happens ....
    01-05-10 01:27 PM
    webmastir, how did you (or anyone else) get Clock in your QL list? When I go to the list to add apps, it doesn't show up there. Thanks.
    01-05-10 01:31 PM
    webmastir, how did you (or anyone else) get Clock in your QL list? When I go to the list to add apps, it doesn't show up there. Thanks.
    look in your QL options
    01-05-10 01:44 PM
    There is no clock in QL on 5.0 devices.
    01-05-10 02:28 PM
    So I've always heard everyone talk about this app before and I was so used to using my berry the way I always have so I never got it, but today I said hey why not and tried it out. I really like it so far, but I'm having trouble figuring something out... I see that you can launch an sms to a certain person, but is there a way to have one of my shortcuts be my actual sms box? (I have my sms/mms separate from my messages).

I would like to be able to hit my left conv key and then "s" to go to my threaded sms list, not to send an sms to a certain person. Is this possible?

Thanks!
    01-05-10 11:56 PM
    I just loaded v5.0.0.419 onto my tour...
    and i noticed that if i use quicklaunch and select folders that it locks up quicklaunch (meaning if i hit my convenience key or click the app to load the menu doesn't come up)...i was curious if v5 of the o/s is compatible with QL...i'm thinking since v5.0 added the FILES app which you can get to your folders if somehow something may need to be tweaked...also do you plan on making FILES something we can add to the QL menu...thanks
    01-06-10 11:35 AM
    this was fixed in the latest release here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/ne...ut-key-399679/

it will make it's way to the tour soon
    01-06-10 11:46 AM
    ok thanks...will you post back to this thread when the new version comes out? that way i'll get an email since i'm subscribed to the thread...thanks
    01-06-10 11:53 AM
    So I've always heard everyone talk about this app before and I was so used to using my berry the way I always have so I never got it, but today I said hey why not and tried it out. I really like it so far, but I'm having trouble figuring something out... I see that you can launch an sms to a certain person, but is there a way to have one of my shortcuts be my actual sms box? (I have my sms/mms separate from my messages).

I would like to be able to hit my left conv key and then "s" to go to my threaded sms list, not to send an sms to a certain person. Is this possible?

Thanks!
    I had the same inquiry after I bought QL but didn't know where to ask in the forums. So, I e-mailed Nikkisoft itself to ask if there's any way to launch my SMS Inbox or E-mail Inbox. This is what they sent back:

Hi. No sorry. Rim does not provide access to sms folders. You can use the messages shortcut in QL and set your email options to combined then they will all show in your inbox

So I guess it's a RIM thing. Otherwise, this app is fantastic. Really cuts through all the scrolling through the main menu. I love it.

-Elise
    01-06-10 02:31 PM
    Can't seem to get QL bluetooth toggle working right in 5...732 on my new Bold......
    Last edited by jlb21; 06-23-10 at 11:52 AM.
    06-23-10 11:48 AM
    just got my new tour 9650. everything works great but BT toggle is turning on wifi cause its in where BT used to be. I cant seem to change the parameters.....how do I make the proper change to get BT toggle to work? I used to see a place to make the paramater change...but I cant seem to see it now.

THX
    06-23-10 12:25 PM
    I have seen this reported for the Tour in other threads.
    06-23-10 12:45 PM
    Yeah, IIRC, the newer versions of QL took out the toggle parameters portion for BT. But with OS5 (I assume), you now have things in different places.

Would love to see a fix, but I guess I am ok with using an entry in my QL menu for Manage Connections, arrow down 2 and hit enter.......not too bad.
    06-23-10 01:23 PM
    fix coming in approx 2 wks.
    sorry for the delay. very busy.
    thanks
    06-23-10 03:07 PM
    Sorry to bring forward another issue...in addition to slacker, quicklaunch isn't playing nice with iheartradio as well.
    06-25-10 04:02 AM
    fix for that coming too
    06-25-10 04:16 PM
    Is it possible to toggle / enable mass storage through Quicklaunch, or could this be an option for a future revision possibly?
    Thanks
    07-02-10 06:38 AM
222 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD