If you saved your original link when you bought the app you can simply go in from there and you will be prompted to load the new version.
    Im having the same problem. Downloaded the new version and it wont activate with the code I have in my control panel. I emailed them, hopefully they reply.
    05-03-09 10:17 AM
    Wow.. that was quick. New code in under 5 minutes. Hats off to the Peek@Who team!
    05-03-09 10:22 AM
    Well, I'm unlucky then because I've been waiting since Friday.
    05-03-09 12:39 PM
    any word on any new features or update for this app? or is it just dead now?
    05-27-09 05:18 PM
    any word on any new features or update for this app? or is it just dead now?
    Think it's been dead for quite some time. Even if they do some updates they never really addressed some of the larger issues that occurred a long, long time ago...
    05-27-09 05:26 PM
    yeah, i guess they gave up and went ahead with their smrtguard app instead.. that sucks
    05-27-09 05:30 PM
    Make the migration to BerryPopup, worth it. I have a PeekAWho license and I just don't use it anymore...
    05-27-09 05:40 PM
    the only thing holding me back is the fact that i want both a pop up notification AND flashing LED .. that would require me to buy BOTH apps from Bellshire

when you uninstalled PeekaWho, did it screw up any of your profile settings or anything?
    05-27-09 05:59 PM
    Make the migration to BerryPopup, worth it. I have a PeekAWho license and I just don't use it anymore...
    Same here. Once you customize BerryPopup, you wont even miss PeekaWho...wasted license.
    05-27-09 06:01 PM
    Yeah it always does that.
    05-27-09 06:01 PM
    the only thing holding me back is the fact that i want both a pop up notification AND flashing LED .. that would require me to buy BOTH apps from Bellshire

when you uninstalled PeekaWho, did it screw up any of your profile settings or anything?
    Nothing screwed up here. HOWEVER be sure to back up your profiles database if you do move to BerryPop.
    05-27-09 06:04 PM
    Nothing screwed up here. HOWEVER be sure to back up your profiles database if you do move to BerryPop.
    back up my profile database using the desktop manager right?
    05-27-09 06:11 PM
    back up my profile database using the desktop manager right?
    Yup in Backup/restore - Advanced.
    05-27-09 06:14 PM
    awesome, thanks

i backed up the "Profiles" and "Profiles Options" .. those are the only two i saw needed to back up, remove Peekawho and then do a restore w/ the saved backup of the two profiles i just backed up?
    05-27-09 06:19 PM
    Yea, I've made the migration from peekawho to berrypopup. I've dropped both peekawho and aerize. After customization, berrypopup seems to work well for me.
    05-27-09 06:19 PM
    awesome, thanks

i backed up the "Profiles" and "Profiles Options" .. those are the only two i saw needed to back up, remove Peekawho and then do a restore w/ the saved backup of the two profiles i just backed up?
    No uninstalling Peekawho shouldn't affect your profiles, but I lost my profiles when I installed BerryPopup
    05-27-09 06:21 PM
    :O so installing BerryPopup will put my custom profiles to its default.. damn, so i guess once the trial expires and i uninstall, i would again, have to reload the profiles i backed up? haha
    05-27-09 06:25 PM
    :O so installing BerryPopup will put my custom profiles to its default.. damn, so i guess once the trial expires and i uninstall, i would again, have to reload the profiles i backed up? haha
    weell. i fell in love with the app, so i haven't uninstalled it yet UNLESS the dev forgets it like SmrtGuard and Aerize.
    05-27-09 06:26 PM
    haha i went over to mobihand and clicked on BerryPopUp for a trial, then it said that i can get that app + the LED app for $9.95 .. !! done deal! haha i just downloaded both, i can't wait!
    05-27-09 06:31 PM
    Yeah it works quite well since you can resize the fonts individually for both the header and body, as well as decide where you want the buttons to show up.
    05-27-09 06:36 PM
    For BerryBuzz setup, for anything you want to use custom LED alerts for (i.e. if you do all email and SMS) set the LED alert notifications in your Profile settings to none so that they don't conflict.
    05-27-09 06:39 PM
    cool, thanks for the heads up, i think the setup for PeekaWho was just the same
    05-27-09 07:11 PM
    blah, i went inside the Blackberry Desktop Manager > Backup and Restore > Advanced and copied from my BB the "Profiles" and "Profile Options" over to the desktop. ejected the bb from the pc.

then i installed the BerryPopUp, noticed that the profiles are resetted.

i plugged the bb to my pc, went back to 'Backup and Restore' then to 'Advanced' and saw the two items i backed up .. i clicked on 'Profile' (from the left side) .. clicked on the ">>" arrow to overwrite the bb. The popup came up and i hit yes, it refreshed, brought back up the list from the right side (device side) .. and the profiles did not update!

the Desktop side shows 10 profiles while the right (bb device) shows 9! grrr...
    05-27-09 07:22 PM
123 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD