Either there is no "pop up" option or it's hidden somewhere in the other menu keys. That's the first I've seen of it and I don't have it.
    10-27-09 11:22 AM
    Either there is no "pop up" option or it's hidden somewhere in the other menu keys. That's the first I've seen of it and I don't have it.
    NO, I looked around as well, cant find it
    10-27-09 12:25 PM
    So to get Quick Pull working I did the following.

1. Deleted it from my Applications, it did the reboot
    2. Installed it from BB App World
    3. Went back into my Applications
    4. Made sure Compatibility Mode was Disabled
    5. Went into Edit Permissions and changed QuickPull to Allow for all.
    10-27-09 03:42 PM
    If you try QuickPull and MeterBerry and they don't work for you, but you want to beable to soft reset your device, then try QuickLaunch. The "Reset Device" function in QuickLaunch does work. Its a manual reboot, with no option to set up scheduled reboots. In QuickLaunch you can find "Reset Device" under "Add Items"/ Application
    Was excited to hear about this. However, it does not work for me.
    10-27-09 03:49 PM
    Actually, there is no "Popup Keys" option.. at least not on mine after I did the official upgrade. Real bummar.. seems it was taken out..
    10-27-09 07:03 PM
    So to get Quick Pull working I did the following.

1. Deleted it from my Applications, it did the reboot
    2. Installed it from BB App World
    3. Went back into my Applications
    4. Made sure Compatibility Mode was Disabled
    5. Went into Edit Permissions and changed QuickPull to Allow for all.
    I gave up trying after I got the email from MeterBerry, but I will give this a try now, thanks for sharing
    10-28-09 07:23 AM
    After downloading and installing the latest Quickpull for 5.0 (free version) I set it to do a reset and it did so successfully at the designated time (5:00am).

That was yesterday. This morning I noticed it had not reset and said the time for the next reset was at 5:00 am Wednesday. I noticed this at 6:45 am. So obviously it missed the reset.

This is a 3rd party issue, not an OS issue but I thought I would mention it. Manual reset worked fine.

I just went in there and rescheduled it for 5:00 am Thursday. I don't know if it will work but in order to do that I had to change the time/escape key/yes/ then reenter and change it to the correct time.
    10-28-09 07:35 AM
    Yeah, got mine working on the manual side using your method, much appreciated!
    10-28-09 08:43 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD