One issue that is reported as addressed is editing text within a textarea form. Was terribly slow before. Now its fine.
    05-15-11 12:56 PM
    This version has made my 9630's cursor go crazy. You know when you use the BB Browser and the cursor doesn't quite line up with the link when you go to click it and it becomes jittery? Yeah...it does that. All the time in fact. I hit the BB key, scroll left to move to the "close" button, and half the time it refreshes the page. If I do manage to hit the "close" button, when the menu pops up guess how easy it is to click "yes" to exit the application?

Scroll down a page with the cursor on the far left of the screen and depending on page length it will end up in the middle or the far right (it will move the screen right, in fact). Scroll up, the cursor remains where it started.

Starting to scroll downwards, the screen will go upwards instead once in a while.

This is unfortunate, because 4.x had become unusably slow to load pages sometimes. Select a bookmark and it would just load and load and load and never progress. Click Esc, reselect the link, and there it goes. Now 6.x is unusable due to the twitchy cursor...
    Interesting. I also have it on my 9630. I do not experience this, but something else. The trackball sensitivity is simply too great within Opera Mini 6, and appears to not be adjustable by the OS setting, or at all. For this reason, I often position the cursor over the link, and then press the enter key on the keyboard to click.
    05-15-11 12:59 PM
    Text lag seems to be gone, this a great browser.
    +1 to ability to make it the default browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-11 12:46 AM
    It's not bad. Pretty to look at but, for me, no where near as quick as webkit
    05-16-11 03:03 AM
    I'm in love with this browser all over again. I went from 5.1 to 6.0 and it's so much faster.
    06-03-11 10:11 PM
    Is anyone recently having an issue when typing in the reply box, and then clicking the trap pad to navigate to the 'reply' box and when you click the trackpad to do so, the cursor completely disappears and OM seems as if it freezes? not even clicking the back button will get it out, i've had to reboot. Had this happen twice yesterday, and then again today.

any one else seeing the same issue at all
    06-16-11 02:42 PM
    Man. I've been having issues as well. It freezes one time today and another time yesterday. It never happend before since that connectivity issues a couple of month back. It freezes when I reply in a forum letter box and another when I was just browsing and moving the mouse cursors and then it disappeared. It totally freezes my BB that I had take out the battery. Today its a little sluggish, but not too bad. Let's hope Opera is doing maintenance check and that things should run more smoothly soon.

Last edited by noized77; 06-16-11 at 03:18 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-16-11 03:15 PM
    Man. I've been having issues as well. It freezes one time today and another time yesterday. It never happend before since that connectivity issues a couple of month back. It freezes when I reply in a forum letter box and another when I was just browsing and moving the mouse cursors. It totally freezes my BB that I had take out the battery. Today its a little sluggish, but not too bad. Let's hope Opera is doing maintenance check and that things should run more smoothly soon.

ahhhhh! TY noized! It started on my bb yesterday, it happened just twice, once in the afternoon and then at night. I couldnt even click the menu key to bring down the OM menu to 'exit' either. I was starting to think it was something i loaded on my bb. I'm glad thats not the case. It froze on me today, just when i made my post here, so i 3 fingered a reboot and have resorted to the native browser for now. I'll try OM again tomorrow, and like you said, hopefully OM will get this issue resolved soon now
    it doesnt completely freeze my bb, i can click the end key and use my bb otherwise. its just in the OM browser itself that it froze.

thanks for your response noized appreciate the fact that i'm not indeed loosing my mind for once LOL
    06-16-11 03:20 PM
    Well, I at first I thought it was from a new theme I bought or maybe it was meterberry which I also got recently. But it was still acting the same when I disabled them so I was sure it was b/c of Opera. But man, I am addicted to Opera and it was driving me crazy last night. Lol. I'm just glad it wasn't my BB or other apps that's causing it. : ) Just replied on a couple of forum today and its all good so far. We will see....

06-16-11 03:54 PM
    Well, I at first I thought it was from a new theme I bought or maybe it was meterberry which I also got recently. But it was still acting the same when I disabled them so I was sure it was b/c of Opera. But man, I am addicted to Opera and it was driving me crazy last night. Lol. I'm just glad it wasn't my BB or other apps that's causing it. : ) Just replied on a couple of forum today and its all good so far. We will see....

yea i hear ya, i installed a theme yesterday also when OM starting acting up, thats why i was like uh-oh! LOL and installed another new theme today and it did it again! Well hopefully it will be resolved soon, what ever is going on with it! thx! i'm glad its not my bb either!
    06-16-11 04:09 PM
    Downloaded will let you know what I think. I had the 5 one but never the 6th for os 6

06-16-11 09:06 PM
    Is OM 6 the newest version? That's the one I have and I haven't had any problems
    06-16-11 10:15 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD