I'm getting the "Error Fetching File" and I can't get passed it. What can I do?
    Bump: has anyone found a fix for this? I would really love to download some files.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 12:58 AM
    Everyone that are having issues should check out the opera mini community forum, there's quite a lot of informative stuff you can know about the issues you're experiencing.

08-17-08 01:21 AM
    I'm getting the "Error Fetching File" and I can't get passed it. What can I do?
    I ge that too, and I know it's annoying but if you just keep trying to save it, it ususally will after like the 3rd or 4th try.

i was going to start a thread about htis, I want to know why it takes so many times for it to actually accept the download.
    09-11-08 10:21 AM
    I ge that too, and I know it's annoying but if you just keep trying to save it, it ususally will after like the 3rd or 4th try.

i was going to start a thread about htis, I want to know why it takes so many times for it to actually accept the download.
    I think that depending on network conditions, the connection times out and requires a refresh/re-request.

Dm
    09-11-08 03:18 PM
    I finally figured out this problem....

Fixed it with "patience" lol.

I expected an immediate response.... It may take upto 30 seconds to initiate the dL after selecting save file.

I always use the directory: blackberry/sdcard/videos

Just hit save and wait.....

Eventually you will get a pop up wanting to know if its ok for opera to access the network or something like that....

Just follow the prompts from there!

P~

Bump: has anyone found a fix for this? I would really love to download some files.

12-12-08 02:10 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD