QuickFind now available!

QuickFind by NikkiSoft is a GPS application that allows you to find previously marked locations such as a parked car, landmark, or an address and is also ideal for geocaching, hiking and fishing. This app will display your location and your target location on a sonar-like display and help you navigate to the destination showing your position, direction, speed and bearing.

Features:
    * Locations can be added by marking your current location, entering known gps coordinates of a location or performing a lookup by entering an address or landmark such as ’241 W. Jackson St’ or “Eiffel Tower” or “Oceanside, CA” etc.
    * Locations can be mapped using Google Maps or BB Maps
    * Turn by Turn directions to your destination can be displayed for driving, biking or walking routes and in 9 different languages
    * When you approach your destination a configurable alert will go off. You can have several combinations of alerts such as blinking led, audio ping and vibrate.
    * Option to keep your backlight on while navigating
    * Information can be displayed in imperial or metric format

See the QuickFind promo vid here:
    (video by WJDDesigns of course. Thanks Wayne.)

QuickFind is currently available for Torch and Storm series devices only

Supports touch screen devices on os 4.7, 5.x and 6.x

Very special thanks to the beta testers for helping with this release! Great job!

Price: $1.99

See nikkisoft.com for more details.
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 12-20-10 at 02:38 PM.
    12-20-10 02:25 PM
    This is a great little app. $1.99 is a good price for all it can do. I've been testing this for a couple weeks now and this is one I'll be keeping on my phone. It might not be an app you use everyday but you'll be glad you have it when you are in a situation you need something like this. Your creativity is the limit to the usefullness of this app.
    12-20-10 03:05 PM
    This is a great program. While not something I will use every day, it's something I think it's important to have on your BB for certain situations. The fact that it will work fine (except for a few features) without a wireless/cellular connection makes it a great emergency tool.

Highly recommended.
    12-21-10 09:09 AM
    Cheetah, I'm excited to help you beta test the non-touch version of this
    12-21-10 01:42 PM
    Crap, any ETA on non touch?
    12-21-10 03:47 PM
    9700 and 9650 will be released in a day or two.
    12-21-10 03:50 PM
    Schweet!!!!!!!!!!
    12-21-10 05:11 PM
    Beta tested this an it is an awesome app.
    12-21-10 05:56 PM
    I hope the Tour gets a version, this looks awesome. I love QL and this looks like a quality app too.
    12-22-10 03:39 AM
    can you get this on the BB Bold 9650 yet?
    12-22-10 04:07 PM
    Will this be a viable replacement for Google Maps? Would love to replace a Google app with one from NikkiSoft.
    12-22-10 06:58 PM
    I need a couple of beta testers to test the 9700 version of QuickFind for me.
    I just need one function tested and should take you about 15 dedicated minutes to test. you need to walk around outside or drive somewhere etc.

If interested reply here on this thread. (no email or pm's pls) Previous NikkiSoft beta testers preferred. Must be available now.

Thanks
    12-22-10 08:41 PM
    Will this be a viable replacement for Google Maps? Would love to replace a Google app with one from NikkiSoft.
    You do not need Google maps or BB Maps installed for the turn by turn directions but you need one or the other installed for the Map Destination feature.
    12-22-10 09:04 PM
    where can u buy this for the bold? are there discounts avaiable? i like to buy all my apps through the crackberry app store
    12-23-10 07:51 AM
    Count me in as a Beta Tester! I'm running a 9700 on OS 6.418
    12-23-10 08:28 AM
    I need a couple of beta testers to test the 9700 version of QuickFind for me.
    I just need one function tested and should take you about 15 dedicated minutes to test. you need to walk around outside or drive somewhere etc.

If interested reply here on this thread. (no email or pm's pls) Previous NikkiSoft beta testers preferred. Must be available now.

Thanks
    I would love to help. I have a 9700 running 5.0.
    12-23-10 08:41 AM
    I want to buy QuickFind but I'm afraid to buy it OUTSIDE of the Mobihand app store because I really like how Mobihand keeps a listing of all your purchased apps and lets you switch devices and PINs very easily, etc... if I buy through the developers website this will cause some issues if I ever upgrade to a new BB OS version of switch devices..
    12-23-10 10:35 AM
    the last 2 posters that said they wanted to test for me email me at nikkisoft dot support at g mail.

squale, not true. if you buy from nikkisoft it actually mobihand. the only difference is that the dev, me, get 10% more if you buy from nikkisoft. you will
    still have the app show in your mobi account etc etc because it's actually going through mobi. so buy from nikkisoft
    12-23-10 12:38 PM
    sure thing! as long as it shows in mobihand I will buy from nikkisoft.. I will buy it now through your website for my bold 9650.. thanks!
    12-23-10 12:54 PM
    email sent.
    12-23-10 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD