Let me try to find it out for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 11:41 PM
    Just wanted to let everyone know that there is an update available to memory eye that has the option to reboot the phone.

04-06-09 01:52 PM
    hey everyone, i helped test the new version of this app and its awesome! it does a reset just like a batt pull now, so if your alerted that your memory is too low you just hit a button and it reboots the phone, sweeeeet.

plus it has an option to reboot any time you want, so you can replace quickpull on your phone! nice to be able to replace 2 apps with one!
    check it out, hes gota free trial
    04-06-09 07:55 PM
    Just installed it myself. I only do a battery pull in extreme cases. I'm very careful to not have a zillion apps running at once to kill my memory. I'm a very heavy user and I've never had my messages or any of my data get wiped to free up memory by the OS. Besides, I can't stand the 5 minutes it takes for my phone to boot.
    04-06-09 10:07 PM
    Just installed it myself. I only do a battery pull in extreme cases. I'm very careful to not have a zillion apps running at once to kill my memory. I'm a very heavy user and I've never had my messages or any of my data get wiped to free up memory by the OS. Besides, I can't stand the 5 minutes it takes for my phone to boot.

yeah for that situation this app is perfect. scheduling with quickpull has it run no matter if its need or not, with memory eye you can just reset the phone when its really really needed.
    04-06-09 11:09 PM
    Great App, thanks!
    04-07-09 01:19 AM
    Great App, thanks!
    Thanks! Be ok the look out for new updates, and of course they will be free for all current customers. I have an update planned for this week.

mike
    04-07-09 10:59 AM
    I will add another thumbs up for this - tried it earlier today, bought it tonight. Looking forward to the update.

BTW, how will we find out when updates are available?
    04-10-09 11:32 PM
    I will add another thumbs up for this - tried it earlier today, bought it tonight. Looking forward to the update.

BTW, how will we find out when updates are available?
    Thanks!

you should be emailed from mobihand when updates are released and also you can keep an eye on my site Mike240se BB Apps which will list all the updates.
    04-13-09 11:38 PM
    Well, while you can't do anything but see what's using the memory, the latest 5.0 release OS for the Bold gives you an option under the "media" area that lets you view what is using the media card, device and system memory. So.....it looks like RIM has already been hearing requests for something like this and may be including it in some release of 5.0 later on. As for now, the ability to see what I am using and using quickpull has been working nicely for me, but I do have to say that I have had no memory issues with 5.0 at all.
    04-14-09 12:42 AM
    Sounds like a cool aplication.

04-14-09 11:21 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD