Email sent. Looking forward to trying it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 12:56 PM
    You giving out updates to people already testing?
    If you send me email ([email protected]), I'll set you up with the latest copy. Glad you like the game!
    02-17-10 02:22 PM
    Email sent. Looking forward to trying it.

I emailed a download link. Look forward to hearing your thoughts!
    02-17-10 02:23 PM
    I'm with hudss on the being able to disable for certain apps. Locks working pretty well so far using the lock button. It does get a little iffy because I have patternlock installed also. It is function just like stormslider with patternlock installed.
    The game is awesome and I have already spent hours trying to set a new high.
    02-17-10 07:07 PM
    Sent out a new version to beta testers today. Glad people seem to like the game!
    02-18-10 08:40 PM
    Hi,

Thanks everyone for your help in beta testing. Our first release is coming out today! Beta testers, just send me email if you want to upgrade to the release version.

Office Hot Shot - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-19-10 02:11 PM
    Any chance of the game alone?

02-19-10 02:36 PM
    Any chance of the game alone?

Sure, by default, all the locking functionality is turned off, so you can just play the game and never use the lock.
    02-19-10 03:06 PM
    Buying it now.

02-19-10 03:08 PM
    First of all...really cool game. That alone is worth the price. I haven't used the lock screen.

My only issue is a possible memory leak. I now have the Storm 2 and haven't lost more than .7 MB in a given day with heavy use. This morning after installing this yesterday, I have lost 3.4 with no phone use at all.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, or if someone has a fix.

Cool game, though!
    02-22-10 09:27 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD