my lightsaber only vibrates when clicked on and off? any advice?
    02-15-09 02:44 PM
    Here is the link to update .103.

*URL removed due to "To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 2 posts."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks! It works now.
    02-15-09 03:45 PM
    That's EXACTLY what I thought when I read the first post! Nice!

@dmglakewood
    Nice job, well done!
    In order to prevent this, it should come with a wrist strap like a Wii remote
    02-17-09 11:28 PM
    Just tried down loading but still th 08 version still so I guess no update?

02-18-09 07:29 AM
    This is the best cool useless app, for Fanboys at least.
    02-18-09 04:40 PM
    hey DMG would the coding for the "EASY Button" app (mike240se) that made sound work for .75 be able to work for this too?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!
    02-19-09 08:21 AM
    bump so I can find it
    02-20-09 06:39 PM
    Im just glad i can get a pointless app that the iPhone is famous for on my Storm.... now if we can get the Storm version of iPhone like apps. Not because i wish i had an iPhone but to show those damn iPhone users at work that their phone isn't special and mine can do it to.

I use to say at least i can hear my phone click when type, but them some *** made an app for the iphone to make it click and shake when they type... lol
    02-20-09 09:17 PM
    hey DMG would the coding for the "EASY Button" app (mike240se) that made sound work for .75 be able to work for this too?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!
    True that, tag team and get this app to work for my .75 Storm! I want it so bad!
    02-21-09 09:26 AM
    yay... gotta love the simple things in life like having a light saber on your storm!
    02-21-09 11:09 AM
    the other light saber app was able to be made to work with .75, dont know how but i do know that it didnt work until one of the updates he said he found a workaround.
    02-21-09 11:14 AM
    Hey everyone having sound problems. i think i found a kind of fix. i was messing around with some other apps ( Storm taser, storm piano, and storm smash) i dont know which one did it but after they were downloaded. the sound work on light saber. Hope it works for you also.
    02-21-09 11:35 AM
    So my experience with the light saber app went something like this:

- loaded the app, sound through headphones
    - loaded other apps, rebooted, light saber sound through speakers (sweet!)
    - loaded one more app, sound went back to headphones (sadness)

I love this app nonetheless and all the other ones I've found. I've made my donation! Can't wait for more!

UPDATE: i added one more app, now I have sound when the light saber is turned on/off but not when i move it side to side... erh...
    Last edited by illuminouschild; 02-22-09 at 04:12 PM.
    02-22-09 04:05 PM
    There is no sound problem with the other light saber app made by phrehnck. He has taken the best parts from both apps and combined them into one. As of right now, the app works flawless for me. None the less, I still support dmg for his efforts of releasing the app first and spending those long hours trying to figure out the accelerometer functions.

02-22-09 04:32 PM
    this is awesome cant wait to dl it!
    02-22-09 04:39 PM
    ok, so now I really don't know what i did, but now the sound for the light saber works completely, lol!
    02-22-09 05:02 PM
    nice app. thanks a lot.
    02-23-09 11:55 AM
    HI there,

first I would like to thanks you for greateful app...there simply awsome continue your good work!!!!

My question is I download the light saber app: when I move my phone it nerver sound only vibrate I look on the net and found out that my version of the os was the problem...my version is .76... when I llok the net they always say that the .75 version wasn't making sound it was redirected to the headpspeaker...its true with my version (.76) and it nver sound except form the headset... But hten one day all the app taht never souund when into making sound and lightsaber too...WOOOhooo I was saying but then to make sure everything was right I do a pull of the battery and the sound desappears for the concern app...I was always using th e versin .76
    Can you explain this to me cause Im a little bit confuse and Im woundering if the OS version .76 work??? or not works???

Thanks for your information Im gonna get more smarter because of you...THANKS IN ADVANCE
    02-23-09 05:43 PM
    I am a new Blackberry user. I got the Storm 9530 2 days ago. I just downloaded this app, but I have no sound. I do get the vibrate feature, though. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not very "techy" what is the .75 OS and how do I know if that's what I have?
    02-24-09 07:25 PM
    I am a new Blackberry user. I got the Storm 9530 2 days ago. I just downloaded this app, but I have no sound. I do get the vibrate feature, though. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not very "techy" what is the .75 OS and how do I know if that's what I have?
    You have to upgrase the OS. .75 has a known bug for the sound. I am on .109, No problems.
    02-24-09 07:29 PM
    You can check your OS by go to Options> About. It should say v 4.7.0.xxx where xxx is your version number. If it is .75 then you need to update to get the sound.

02-24-09 08:39 PM
    how do I get the light saber app, have no clue, sorry!
    02-27-09 01:19 AM
    how do I get the light saber app, have no clue, sorry!
    There are two different versions of the light saber app. The first is the one made by dmg and isn't 100% complete since he was having problems getting the accelerometer to work properly but was an excellently done app (http://www.stormgrounds.com/download...le=L11gh4S6b75). The other is the one made by phrehnck which is the one that most people are using and combines what made dmgs great along with some added features (http://phrehnck.com/stuff/stormSaber.asp). Both of the links that I've included are OTA links and you must go to them from your BB Browser.

02-27-09 01:32 AM
    There are two different versions of the light saber app. The first is the one made by dmg and isn't 100% complete since he was having problems getting the accelerometer to work properly but was an excellently done app (http://www.stormgrounds.com/download...le=L11gh4S6b75). The other is the one made by phrehnck which is the one that most people are using and combines what made dmgs great along with some added features (http://phrehnck.com/stuff/stormSaber.asp). Both of the links that I've included are OTA links and you must go to them from your BB Browser.

ArmaK. FFS please stop posting misinformation. The only thing thats dmg in my app is that effin picture of the saber hilt. As a matter of fact, he sent it to me via PM to use it. I never even asked for it.

dmg please put your fanboys in check when they start discrediting other ppls work
    Last edited by phrehnck; 02-27-09 at 09:37 AM.
    02-27-09 09:31 AM
    ArmaK. FFS please stop posting misinformation. The only thing thats dmg in my app is that effin picture of the saber hilt. As a matter of fact, he sent it to me via PM to use it. I never even asked for it.

dmg please put your fanboys in check when they start discrediting other ppls work
    Do I sense a little jealousy?
    Even though it may be true by responding this way makes it seem so.
    02-27-09 09:55 AM
742 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD