I have a new issue with Viigo and .75

Installed Viigo, and it works well. I love the program. Too bad for this:

I tried using the camera after the install:

-The camera bar jerks around from the top to bottom of screen for a few seconds before settling.
    -No viewfinder square on screen
    -No post-picture options (send, rename, delete, etc.) after taking a picture.
    -Picture speed is slowed down a LOT.

Tried a hard reset after I found this issue, Viigo was off of my Blackberry, camera worked fine. Re-installed Viigo after that, camera sucked again. Removed Viigo, works fine.

I know Viigo is in beta, but why would it affect the camera?
    12-07-08 09:35 PM
    I don't know about the camera issue but I noticed that Viigo on my storm won't update. When I set it up the connection type was on auto and nothing happened. I changed it to TCP and it updated. But when I tried to update again later nothing happened. I reset Viigo and went back to TCP and it updated again. So I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I removed it from my phone hoping that the actual release will work.
    12-07-08 09:57 PM
    I have a new issue with Viigo and .75

Installed Viigo, and it works well. I love the program. Too bad for this:

I tried using the camera after the install:

-The camera bar jerks around from the top to bottom of screen for a few seconds before settling.
    -No viewfinder square on screen
    -No post-picture options (send, rename, delete, etc.) after taking a picture.
    -Picture speed is slowed down a LOT.

Tried a hard reset after I found this issue, Viigo was off of my Blackberry, camera worked fine. Re-installed Viigo after that, camera sucked again. Removed Viigo, works fine.

I know Viigo is in beta, but why would it affect the camera?
    Not a Viggo issue. My Camera works just fine and I recently added Viigo so it's not the cause of your issue. I've set my Camera to Medium Size, Normal Quality, IS and Flash OFF. works just fine and takes great pictures.
    12-08-08 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD