I keep getting
    "Please configure a Blackberry Internet Service Gmail account to use this application.

I also delete my GMAIL icon, and forgot how to get it back.. thanks
    08-22-09 03:47 PM
    Humm, i seem to be getting the same error...
    08-23-09 12:04 PM
    Try resending your service books again. You cannot really "delete" an icon from the homescreen unless you delete the plug-in/application alltogether from the device, so unless you removed it from your BB, check to see if you accidentally hid the icon.
    08-23-09 12:58 PM
    I keep getting
    "Please configure a Blackberry Internet Service Gmail account to use this application.

I also delete my GMAIL icon, and forgot how to get it back.. thanks
    I'm guessing that you just installed the plug-in instead of deleting your account, adding your account and then adding the plug-in. Now that the account is deleted, you can either open up the email settings app on your device or you can go to your carrier specific BIS site. Then just follow the steps to add your gmail account. After adding the account again, you should receive a pin message with the link to download the plug-in. Download and install the plug in. Open the folder for your gmail account and accept the terms to complete the plug-in activation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 06:00 PM
    Hey ArmaK, good to see you here as well as TBZ. It looks like this plug-in will continue to run in the background because using the switch app, it's still there and when I click on it it goes to the gmail inbox. So I guess no way to close it
    08-23-09 08:30 PM
    I read on another thread that you cannot set up Gmail through the web. You have to set it up using the phone and use "automatic" settings only....

Haven't tried it yet though. From what i've been reading, the advantages aren't many....
    08-23-09 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD