yeah. He used it to find a woman to cheat with. Therapy is not cheap. Totally hate both BB and my husband right now. Would never recommend this app to anyone who wants to keep their marriage intact.
    There is no way to keep the user honest (and yes, I know it was him who did it, not the app) so this kind of app just makes it easy for them.
    Wow... That is a real bummer! Sorry to hear that.
    09-07-12 02:13 PM
    yeah. He used it to find a woman to cheat with. Therapy is not cheap. Totally hate both BB and my husband right now. Would never recommend this app to anyone who wants to keep their marriage intact.
    There is no way to keep the user honest (and yes, I know it was him who did it, not the app) so this kind of app just makes it easy for them.
    Cheats will find a way, app or no app.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-07-12 05:57 PM
    I am sorry the is cheating but he was already looking before the app came out.
    09-07-12 06:12 PM
    Smoothie is back! You can download the v1.1 upgrade now. It's better than before with many critical fixes and a few new features to make the experience the best it has ever been
    04-12-13 04:12 PM
    Dsnt work for blackberry Q10. U guys shuld upgrade
    11-24-13 05:04 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD