Agreed. 1.34 works almost without fail. 2.0 like BB OS 5.0 fun and interesting but, well I guess you know.
    06-28-09 04:53 PM
    I gotta say sometimes Flycast doesn't work;it is stuck on loading but it's responsive,which means i can close it. But it happens at least twice per week.
    06-29-09 05:14 AM
    So far I like flycast. It's replaced my media player since I'm on a 9530 and the Blackberry Media player has a bug of muting every new song that starts. Issues that I've seen so far:

1. Can't look at my library by Genre.
    2. I can browse to the album names but the song title do not show up.
    3. If I pause a song on my media to take a call, i then resume play. Then when the song is suppose to go to the next track it replays about 15 seconds of the end of the last song again. Then it moves on to the next track.
    4. Can't use my convenience keys to fast forward to the next song.
    5. Not sure how to get my albums to display the art.
    6. Takes a while to load my 16gb media card to see the albums.
    06-29-09 10:00 AM
    So I have my music organized in my sdcard/blackberry/music folder (by artist and then album, ala itunes) in inner folders within this directory, and flycast says I do not have any music in this folder -- is there no way for it to pick up that there is music within these inner folders? While I like flycast's channels, this is a serious flaw of the alternate media player, as the standard bb media player picks up on this fine. Hopefully this can be fixed!

Also, is "auto record" this auto-caching that has been mentioned?

Also, channels I listen to don't show up under my "history" tab, and why is there a "favorite songs" category when you cannot tag songs? Is this for songs loaded onto the media card only?

Still, I love the app, and many thanks!
    Last edited by Strakerc; 07-06-09 at 06:20 PM.
    07-06-09 03:42 PM
    Not impressed.

I know, I know...it's a Beta.

The issue I'm having is that it sometimes causes my Storm to reboot and sometimes it doesn't. I sort of wish it either worked all the time or none of time.

I'm going to uninstall 2.0 and DL the original. Here's to hoping the bugs get worked out because I love FlyCast when it works.
    07-08-09 07:32 AM
    On my Storm, Flycast stops when I got any alert or call and would not restart after alert or call ended. I have to back out of the station to which I am listening and restart it. Does the new version address this?
    07-08-09 04:20 PM
    In the last two weeks Flycast 2.0 beta has been experiencing so many issues the program is basically unusuable. White screens of death after buffering and segments endlessly repeating themselves are just two of the major problems. What's funny about this is they have not made a statement on their forums that they are aware of the issues.
    07-16-09 12:55 PM
    For some reason the only options I get at the bottom are "Guide" and "Upgrade". No search, etc. Tried deleting and reinstalling a couple of times to no avail. Any ideas?
    07-16-09 06:47 PM
    For some reason the only options I get at the bottom are "Guide" and "Upgrade". No search, etc. Tried deleting and reinstalling a couple of times to no avail. Any ideas?
    i have the same problem.
    07-22-09 11:26 AM
    I installed this app and i can't stand it. it never opens, and it slows my phone way down.

I can't delete this damn app.
    I can't find it in my apps list under "advanced options".
    i even plugged my phone into the PC and opened in in "my computer". I deleted the "flycast" folder 3 times now, and it is STILL on my phone.

So, how do I delete this foolish thing?
    02-10-10 11:18 AM
    Really? I had issues with it until I DL'd 2.12 ver of it. Then had no issues at all.
    02-10-10 11:39 AM
    Thank you very much for this app. Since I don't live in an important country, I can't use Slacker or Sirius XM and I'm not sure about grooveshark.

FlyCast works fine on my 8900. I haven't used it a lot but when I did it worked and sounded great.
    02-10-10 01:48 PM
    I installed this app and i can't stand it. it never opens, and it slows my phone way down.

I can't delete this damn app.
    I can't find it in my apps list under "advanced options".
    i even plugged my phone into the PC and opened in in "my computer". I deleted the "flycast" folder 3 times now, and it is STILL on my phone.

So, how do I delete this foolish thing?
    If you need to delete the "archived" app. Go to App World> My World> highlight the app> then, while holding ALT, press the letters R,S,T and let go of ALT. Should take a second or two, but it will be gone.
    02-10-10 01:51 PM
    I just downloaded the program on my Storm2 and it just sits there and buffers. I'm in northern NJ where I get a very strong signal. Not sure why this is happening.. any help would be appreciated.
    03-17-10 02:24 PM
    Check your connection settings. Also not all stations work, that's just how internet radio is, it is not necessarily a problem with FlyCast. Try other stations you will find some work better than others.
    03-18-10 02:51 AM
    i downloaded flycast v2.12 from bb app world on my curve 8330. i used to use moodio to listen to wfan at work, i know a radio would be easier but can't get am signal moodio used to work flawlessly until last week when cbs blocked non us listeners to listen so now i cant get on moodio so i downloaded flycast like it says on the wfan website if i'm lucky i can listen for 10 minutes before my bb goes completely black sometimes just selecting the station causes the phone to go black to get it back i have to physically pull battery cntrl,alt del won't even work at this point any siggestions on how to get this to work!!!
    04-10-10 10:01 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD