Hello everyone. I just plugged in my BB 9000 (on AT&T) to my desktop manager application. I clicked update software, and I saw an update for Garmin. GREAT! I thought, maybe now it will start working a bit better. I upgraded the software, and it lost all my information and most importantly, my activation code.

Garmins website is of no help, and they have no support numbers on the weekend (or so it seems) and I was wondering if anyone else out there shares the same frustrations, or can offer some advice.)

I meant GARMIN.

Also, when I signed up, I used my desk line at work so I never actually got a text message for a download link, i had to look elsewhere.
    Last edited by Kantaris; 08-01-09 at 01:21 PM.
    08-01-09 01:08 PM
    What's the version number. Shouldn't need a code if purch direct from Garmin.their server reads your PIN. If all else fails, DL 5.02 again, here. Garmin Mobile

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 01:23 PM
    Actually, I believe that it updated my device with the Handango version of Garmin Mobile.

I downloaded it again from garmins website and all appears to be back in order. Moderators please delete this thread.
    08-01-09 01:31 PM
    What's the version number. Shouldn't need a code if purch direct from Garmin.their server reads your PIN. If all else fails, DL 5.02 again, here.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That pretty much solved it. Thanks!
    08-01-09 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD