Fcakebook has updated twice in less than 3 months, and major updates too. My favorite feature is that it connects to your address book. Where's the MySpace app that does this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 11:19 AM
    Probably because no one uses myspace anymore who is over the age of 14, or who is not trying to direct traffic to their illicit webcam sites...
    05-23-09 11:25 AM
    Facebook sucks. Its boring as **** the only reason I even made an account with them was because of the contact sync.

05-23-09 12:34 PM
    I would too like an updated myspace app.
    05-24-09 10:33 AM
    myspace is at 1.5.1.7 right now which was an update about a week ago....
    05-24-09 10:38 AM
    Facebook sucks. Its boring as **** the only reason I even made an account with them was because of the contact sync.

Some might say the same about myspace. If you look at facebook updates the program is looking more and more like the myspace app. I think the facebook is just a bit behind.
    05-24-09 10:43 AM
    They just updated myspace a few days ago. Allowed up to 25 status updates and the pictures interface is a little different.
    05-24-09 11:00 AM
    Yeah, they've updated the myspace app twice in the last three months.
    05-24-09 03:29 PM
    Yeah and for real the new myspace for me anyway works a ton better than the previous versions. Taking all the extra languages out was excellent and it works a lot quicker. Like I said that is my assessment but I use facebook now more anyway.
    05-24-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD