Hi All,

Has anyone had any problems with the new version?

Since I installed it I haven't had any e-mail alerts.

I have tried to re-install it and have run through the setup twice but still no joy.

Any ideas?
    I'm sure there's a rude thing to say in the spirit of this thread.

However, there's a setting in the app under options, "Leave email notification message on mail server." It's unchecked by default.
    07-17-09 11:13 AM
    Have you had the roast burger? It's delicious!
    I know where I'm going for lunch.
    07-17-09 11:14 AM
    Really Dodge Deboulet. Arguing about punctuation is pretty bad. If you don't care for someone's poor/deliberate lack of punctuation then just leave it alone.

We all aren't perfect so just let it rest. It's threads that turn from a user asking a question to flaming someone for punctuation/dumb question or whatever that degrades this site.

If you don't like it, don't waste your time flaming someone. Just click you're back button and go read something else.
    07-17-09 11:49 AM
    youknowpunctuationisalmostasimportantasspacesbetwe enwordsihopeyourealizethat
    I have to Admit. Ive been up since 6am. Its now 1pm. And this by far just gave me the biggest damn laugh in a week straight hahha. What I liked is how your OH SO TRUE about it. And How it has a little bit of smart *** ness to it LMAO. Good job man!

Nick
    07-17-09 11:56 AM
    when adding to a flame about punctuation learn to use contractions...just saying.
    07-17-09 12:34 PM
    Anyone have the bbq bacon cheddar? it looks pretty damn good.
    07-17-09 12:38 PM
    I just had the regular roast beef burger, and I must say it was pretty damn good. I'm gonna add Arby's to my list of places to go for lunch...

Assuming it doesn't come out badly in the end...
    07-17-09 03:27 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD