I just noticed that when I used to make a status comment through my bold it would just give me a little phone icon. Now it still has the little phone icon but also says via facebook for blackberry. I noticed the iphone started doing this a week or so ago. Is this a start for facebook to start updating??
    09-17-09 06:16 PM
    I guess noone has noticed this but me!!
    09-17-09 07:29 PM
    I noticed it as well. I also noticed that when you get a Facebook Notification, when you use to just be able to click it, it would open.... now when you click it, it brings up a menu with the option to "open" or "open mobile facebook". At first when I clicked "open" it wouldn't do anything, but I think they fixed that in the last little bit.
    09-17-09 07:44 PM
    I'd have been quite happy for it to stay as it was as my Facebook app worked until this latest batch of changes.

I'm proud to be a Blackberry user but who really cares where the status update came from, mobile, facebook for Blackberry, or iPhone or anywhere?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 05:37 AM
    i completely agree there. I dont care how it got there, where it came form or infact what you were doing when you did it. I just want my notification. i want to open it without fuss and I want to be able to respond to it without any problems....is this too much to ask or does every app need to come with complicated step to acheive our goal??
    09-18-09 05:43 AM
    I'd have been quite happy for it to stay as it was as my Facebook app worked until this latest batch of changes.

I'm proud to be a Blackberry user but who really cares where the status update came from, mobile, facebook for Blackberry, or iPhone or anywhere?

Amen! I think its completely unnecessary.

09-18-09 06:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD