Anyone know what kind of features we can expect for the next version of FB for BB?
    08-26-09 02:33 PM
    Hopefully the chat feature and I'm sure I heard some where that it was coming not sure when the next planned update is tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 02:35 PM
    I would hope for a 'like' button

08-26-09 02:40 PM
    I would hope for a 'like' button

I've never really used the like feature but I know lots of people who couldn't live without it so can see it would get lots of use.

08-26-09 03:05 PM
    for it to work over wifi
    08-26-09 03:57 PM
    unless I am missing something as a new user id like to be able to access fansites
    08-26-09 04:47 PM
    The chat would be nice. The current app is very nice. I like it way better than the mobile site. If it was a lil faster that would be nice as well...
    08-26-09 04:59 PM
    Mine signs out randomly a lot. If this problem was resolved I would be satisfied.
    08-26-09 05:08 PM
    I want the chat and that pics load faster.
    08-26-09 05:29 PM
    A new feature where the app really works would be nice! Socialscope's FB update is almost instant whereas RIM app takes a long time before a new msg pops up. Yes, pics need to be loaded faster. Also, they don't show 'shared' messages (videos etc.). They need to do that.

RIM's FB app needs an overhaul. It sucks big time.
    08-26-09 05:34 PM
    FB chat would be nice and a better UI would be great. RIM has the app close to the iPhone app now. I already have FB chat on Beejive so I don't really need to worry about it.
    08-26-09 05:37 PM
    For it to work with OS 5.0 so I can finally upgrade into the 21 century LOL
    08-26-09 05:44 PM
    I wish I could search for new contacts with the mobile version.

Sometimes I meet people and have to either try it in bolt or the horrible BB browser, or email myself their email and search them when I get home. very annoying
    08-26-09 06:36 PM
    Mine signs out randomly a lot. If this problem was resolved I would be satisfied.
    i find that happens when i log in in other locations alot. but i always remain logged in at home and my BB so its rare. but if i log in at work or someone elses house, sometimes i will find i need to log back in on the phone. kinda odd but whatever.
    08-26-09 08:41 PM
    I wish I could search for new contacts with the mobile version.

Sometimes I meet people and have to either try it in bolt or the horrible BB browser, or email myself their email and search them when I get home. very annoying
    I forgot about this. Being able to add new people on the go would be nice. I normally try to navigate to the mobile site and add people from there, but why open up the browser when it can be in the app?
    08-26-09 08:56 PM
    I don't know if it's just me but when I had the Facebook app, I didn't see an 'inbox' feature. I deleted that app from my BB since it was too slow. Even the Myspace app sucked in my opinion. It wouldn't update new messages.
    08-26-09 09:06 PM
    I expect them to take over my phone even more....they turned my blackberry into their phone, so it seemed...LOL!!

if i ever use FB anymore i update it from socialscope...
    08-26-09 09:21 PM
    I originally installed the facebook app on my 8320 which proved to be such a memory hog that it literally rendered my handheld unusable due to stalling and such. So when I upgraded to the 8900 I thought that with 4X the memory it would work fine. I was able to use the app for about a week when it caused my devise to crash! I am not sure how or why, but I had multiple facebook launchers on my home screen and misc. profile data everywhere! On a hunch I uninstalled it and haven't had a problem since. My feeling is that it's such a monster uploading info via the internet that should be done manually or with the application loader ie:editing the address book, that it can't handle it. If I want to put a picture in my address book for one of my contacts who happens to be on my facebook I should be able to choose my own not have their profile picture upload to it automatically.
    08-26-09 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD