Hey, I've noticed a lot of you guys, as well as I, were wondering about Blackberry Pin Exchange not working anymore.

Well I wanted to let you guys know about a new facebook app called PinBook.

It lets you add your pin to the database and share your pin with your friends as well as view your Facebook friends' pins.

I've been using it for a few weeks and its becoming really popular with a lot of my friends.

I also noticed a cool function where if you add or edit your pin, you can post it on your news feed so all your friends can see, which of course means no more annoying "lost phone need pins" groups.

Anyways just wanted to share this with you guys... hope you enjoy...

BTW heres the link:

Click Here
    Last edited by bbmaddict2009; 10-25-09 at 07:15 PM.
    10-25-09 06:58 PM
    thanks for this
    10-25-09 07:21 PM
    although its not letting me invite friends....so as of right now its useless
    10-25-09 08:00 PM
    Thanks. Just updated my fb page
    10-25-09 08:01 PM
    hmm thats interested... i think i've had that same problem before, but it just worked for me.

If you just add your pin and accept the permissions it will post to your news feed anyways and your friends can see... or i guess you can either send your friends the link or try a different browser
    10-25-09 08:24 PM
    Thank you for promoting our application!

Yes, we made this application and have had very good user feedback.

We've seen a glitch that sometimes comes up with the invite friends, we are trying to fix that but it looks like it is an error with Facebook. Just keep trying different browsers and clearing your cache and it might work if it doesn't go away on its own.

Anyways, were adding more and more features to the application like a "what kind of blackberry messenger are you?" quiz.

Other features that are in development are a public PinBook section that is separated into categories for sharing your pin with Facebook users who aren't your Facebook friends but share common interested or geographic location.

Please feel free to contact us with any issues or suggestions you may have at [email protected]
    10-25-09 10:33 PM
    Just added your app PinBook app..pretty cool
    im not gonna lie..btw the invite friends is
    working fine for me
    10-26-09 11:13 AM
    I added this app. Seems like a good concept.
    10-27-09 07:52 PM
    Cool! Thanks! I'll have to check it out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD