I can't get the notifications on the New Facebook App 2.0.0.37 to turn off!
    I have clicked the link to turn off notifications but to no avail it doesn't work!

Any suggestions?
    Am I the only one having this problem?
    08-03-11 08:34 PM
    In the options screen for the Facebook app, I can only disable email notifications, but not app notifications. Are you trying to disable app notifications fully? If so - I think the only way is to remove the application.

I partially disable email notifications anyway - I use two email addresses and I filter Facebook messages from being sent to my main email (the second one), so I can still use the first one to reply to emails from Facebook to post status updates for when I'm at a place where Facebook is blocked (i.e: College).
    08-03-11 09:25 PM
    I can't get the notifications on the New Facebook App 2.0.0.37 to turn off!
    I have clicked the link to turn off notifications but to no avail it doesn't work!

Any suggestions?
    Am I the only one having this problem?
    You are NOT the only one having this problem! It's driving me nuts! I went in, unchecked notifications and still am receiving them.
    If anyone has the solution I'd LOVE to hear it too!

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-11 08:28 AM
    Check the apps forums, this has been covered extensively.
    08-04-11 08:43 AM
    This app is crap on my phone. Makes the whole phone lag and I get all notifications in 30 minute intervals. Guess the new version isn't ment for OS 5.0 We've been forgotten again! Thus why I'm leaving BB and going Droid!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 12:26 AM
    Check the apps forums, this has been covered extensively.
    Why don't you get off your high horse and link the threads you're mentioning, or help out in some way?
    08-24-11 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD