I'm looking to start developing. I have some ideas as to what apps I'd like to make, but would like some ideas for simple apps. I know I'm not good enough yet to make the complicated ones yet, but I'm slowly learning. Any useless apps someone might want to see? What's on the Iphone that you want a mockup of. I figure useless apps would be the easiest, but I'm always up for a challenge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 10:31 AM
    zippo lighter, LOLOL
    06-24-09 10:34 AM
    I would love to see a inch calculator that worked in fractions and simplified it to the nearest 16th. I would even help in a
    ny way I could

06-24-09 10:45 AM
    Simple time tracking software - Pick client, task, enter time through keyboard, export out to excel
    06-24-09 03:50 PM
    Simple time tracking software - Pick client, task, enter time through keyboard, export out to excel
    this.

punch in and out button maybe... per line something like that
    06-24-09 03:52 PM
    A app to turn any button on your blackberry into a convince\shortcut key. Assign the app to the left or right key then when the app loads it gives you the. Option to assign things to the buttons.

06-24-09 03:57 PM
    if you need anything artistic i can do it. Any designs. images of any kind. Just tell me and i'll do it. here is my very outdated portfolio EVOVLED : Jeff Meyer's Personal Portfolio and if you wanna see new stuff PM or email me!!!
    06-24-09 03:58 PM
    A calorie counter that keeps track of calories you intake every day and going forward. You have a list of foods (a LARGE list) and you choose from the list and it keeps track of your daily intake per day and average and weight and other stuff.
    That would be win!
    06-24-09 04:23 PM
    Wow thanks guys. I'm actually working on a zippo lighter app. It seems to be the most requested app, however, I'm still trying to figure out how to implement the swipe and flick. I got the animation, but it could use some work, it looks a bit cartoonish, but I don't think I can figure out how to let people change the casing and possibly flame color. Any ideas how to make more realistic designs? Jeff I may need your help for that. I'm using the composer for the animation.

06-24-09 04:53 PM
    Wow thanks guys. I'm actually working on a zippo lighter app. It seems to be the most requested app, however, I'm still trying to figure out how to implement the swipe and flick. I got the animation, but it could use some work, it looks a bit cartoonish, but I don't think I can figure out how to let people change the casing and possibly flame color. Any ideas how to make more realistic designs? Jeff I may need your help for that. I'm using the composer for the animation.

This would be an excellent drunk app. lol.

At the bar when someone or a friend asks for a light, flick this bad boy and watch them try to light it...lol
    06-24-09 04:58 PM
    paper toss game that the (and no flaming please) iphone has.
    06-24-09 05:06 PM

ill beta test for ya if ya need it
    06-24-09 05:51 PM
    Ill beta test too....always miss out on these opportunities
    06-24-09 06:26 PM
    Oh and my idea for a simple yet fun game would be a hacky sack game
    06-24-09 06:31 PM
    count me in for testing it
    06-24-09 07:09 PM
    It may take me a while. I'm still new at this, but I'm a quick learner. I should be done in a month or two, because I have very little time on my hands. Will work on it Saturday.

06-24-09 07:39 PM
    I could be mistaken.... But isn't there a lighter app out there? Might be a paid app

06-24-09 07:57 PM
    something to auto-disable all alerts, except phone calls, when the phone is in bedside mode and within eight hours of the scheduled alarm.
    06-24-09 09:04 PM
    check the development environment 4.7 guide for the swipe (TouchGesture)
    search the RIM developer forums on how to display an animated gif
    sell it for $5, it's gold Jerry gold

06-24-09 09:21 PM
    Thanks Chaoss

06-24-09 09:29 PM
    How about a hand that's balled up like a fist and when you shake or hit the bb key the middle finger pops up and says with a voice FU..you

06-24-09 09:29 PM
    Ok anyone have an idea of how to make a realistic looking flame? I also want to change the color of the flame. Also want to make the lighter more realistic looking. Is there a site that may already have usable animations of gifs? Also don't want copyright issues so if you know of anything please don't give me something with copyrights.

06-24-09 11:30 PM
    i want an studivz-app it�s an german social network like facebook...i�d love it!!!!!
    06-25-09 01:16 AM
    a simple game in which you have walls for obstacles that are moving to the bottom of a screen while you have you're finger on a circle moving it out of the way. Simple,fun,challenging,needed

06-25-09 01:22 AM
    BEER PONG game would awesome!

06-25-09 01:24 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD