Count me in. I have a 9530 with verizon service. Let me know. Thanks.

Dear BlackBerry Users,

I would like to offer you to participate in a beta program of new mobile TV application for BlackBerry devices. It needs BlackBerry device with WiFi, Ev-DO or 3G connection supported and Media Player included.
    If you are interested in the program please reply here or send me PM and I send you more detailed information.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 10:51 PM
    Well folks, this is dead. SN for user is not valid and emails are bouncing back. Thanks for the false hopes :-(
    08-23-09 03:51 AM
    I'm interested. Let me know how.
    08-23-09 07:41 PM
    You might want to post the site as well so that users can see the information on the program.
    I would like to try this out,I've been lookin for sumtin like this

08-23-09 11:51 PM
    I'm veeeeery interested.
    08-24-09 01:06 AM
    So..does this work or not?

08-24-09 01:44 AM
    no. emails are coming back and the op isnt registered anymore
    08-24-09 07:28 AM
    lol i guess some people here cant read... About half of the replies here say that this guy is a foney. His Account here at Crackberry does not EXIST any longer. Mods please clean up this useless thread to make room for ones that are actually worth reading. Thank you.
    08-24-09 10:07 AM
    I am interested in participating as a Beta user/tester for Mobile TV.
    I have two BB. One an AT&T Bold 9000, the other a VZW 8830WE.

08-24-09 05:08 PM
    I love how someone replied to this thread, only hours after you posted this...lol...oh wellll!

lol i guess some people here cant read... About half of the replies here say that this guy is a foney. His Account here at Crackberry does not EXIST any longer. Mods please clean up this useless thread to make room for ones that are actually worth reading. Thank you.
    08-24-09 06:01 PM
    I love how I am using the software as we speak just by following directions located in this very thread.
    08-24-09 07:43 PM
    For sure, im in
    08-24-09 08:18 PM
    im interested
    08-24-09 09:27 PM
    I am also interested in participating. I am currently overseas and could test on a non-US BB Carrier.

Paul
    08-25-09 12:23 AM
    would like to test tv on blackberry.
    08-25-09 02:10 AM
    I would like to test it to I am on the road a lot
    09-15-09 01:08 AM
    Please count me in and send me details. I'm located in Malaysia.

09-15-09 01:52 AM
    this sounds great!
    09-15-09 02:11 AM
    Dear BlackBerry Users,

I would like to offer you to participate in a beta program of new mobile TV application for BlackBerry devices. It needs BlackBerry device with WiFi, Ev-DO or 3G connection supported and Media Player included.
    If you are interested in the program please reply here or send me PM and I send you more detailed information.
    Interested!!!!

09-15-09 04:17 AM
    A little moderator magic let me see that the OP is a 2-post newbie posting from a network address allocated in Russia. Anyone smell an email harvester? I know which country originates a large proportion of our forum spam originates

Once again guys, if it looks in any way dodgy, flag it for the mods to investigate. DON'T post your email, PIN, or personal info unless you are sure you know who will get it and how it will be used.
    09-15-09 04:43 PM
220 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD