Okay so why does ubertwitter interfere with MMS? Whenever I click the "up" button on pics in MMS it opens ubertwitter...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 08:21 PM
    Didn't think they could top the previous version, but I really really like the new BETA one. Great app!
    I agree...I was a little worried that I'd like the previous version better...I didnt' think it could be topped, but they came through...love it...

Why won't it do a manual refresh like the previous version did? I try hitting the "P" key as well as selecting "refresh" in the menu but it doesn't do anything.
    I'm having no problems with that at all...maybe delete and reinstall?
    06-19-09 09:52 PM
    I reinstalled about five times. The last time I left the permissions set to default and it worked. Finally figured out that "Location (GPS)" must be set to "allow".

Uber needs to fix this Uber quick because my location is of nobodies business but my own!! Are they subcontracted by the US Census Bureau or what? Cripes.

I want the old version back.
    06-19-09 09:55 PM
    I don't have my location set to allow and am having no problems at all...
    06-19-09 10:02 PM
    I only use Twitter for Miley's and Taylor's tweets via SMS, but recently I started following some other people without SMS. I downloaded UberTwitter so I can check them when I want, and it's the best Twitter app I've ever used. I really like it!
    06-19-09 10:05 PM
    Not mine. I can make it refresh or not refresh on command just by changing the location permissions.
    06-19-09 10:07 PM
    Nice. I think it's really good. Ubertwitter rocks.
    06-19-09 10:15 PM
    so happy i can delete tweets now.
    06-19-09 10:30 PM
    I reinstalled about five times. The last time I left the permissions set to default and it worked. Finally figured out that "Location (GPS)" must be set to "allow".

Uber needs to fix this Uber quick because my location is of nobodies business but my own!! Are they subcontracted by the US Census Bureau or what? Cripes.

you cant please everyone
    06-19-09 10:47 PM

The old version had that feature too.

You do realize you can turn the location/gps off in ubertwitter's options don'tcha?
    Last edited by rmjones101; 06-20-09 at 03:48 AM.
    06-20-09 03:46 AM
    You do realize you can turn the location/gps off in ubertwitter's options don'tcha?

Uhhh, yeah.... but that's the entire problem with this new version on my phone. You obviously didn't read the post. Let me summarize for you: If you turn location off then it will not refresh either automatically or manually.

Yes I'm aware the old version had it too and I denied Twitter permission to use it and the app refreshed just fine.

There is something wrong with this new version and I'm not the only one. Check Uber's twitter website and you'll see there are many, many others with the refresh problem and Twitter has acknowledged that there is a problem.
    Last edited by Cowchip; 06-20-09 at 06:06 AM.
    06-20-09 06:00 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD