Version 4.0.68 - Mar 27th 21:00 EST
    - Added support for LiveProfile
    - Added support for ScoreMobile
    - Added support for TheBirthdayAPp

Download OTA for OS 4.2.1

Download OTA for OS 4.7

Download OTA for OS 5.0

Download OTA for OS 6.0

source: www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeBuzz 4.0 MR1 (Maintenance Release 1)
    03-28-11 07:48 AM
    Thank you sir.
    03-28-11 07:55 AM
    when will this hit app world?
    03-29-11 09:23 PM
    Thank you very much! I love this app
    03-29-11 10:42 PM
    when will this hit app world?
    Noone knows. The process of apps being accepted to AppWorld takes some time. I believe it should be much simplier with the updates of already existing apps, but I am not sure about it - perhaps due to RIM security policy every update is being checked carefully as well?
    For that reason I am checking the BellShare forum once a while

Thank you very much! I love this app
    You are very welcome!

Am I seeing correctly? ML - is that you?
    Does your new nick mean something? I know it is a surname, but is there any other meaning?
    03-30-11 02:48 AM
    Paid the upgrade fee just because of the Scoremobile support. Several battery pulls later and Bebuzz still doesn't recognize it. Does anybody else have this issue or know of a solution?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 12:03 PM
    Paid the upgrade fee just because of the Scoremobile support. Several battery pulls later and Bebuzz still doesn't recognize it. Does anybody else have this issue or know of a solution?
    I am not using this app, so can't check myself, but:
    just an idea: did you set all the permissions in Scoremobile to allow?
    03-30-11 01:10 PM
    Thanks Piotr. I did in fact set scoremobiles permissions to allow. I even deleted it and reinstalled also. Hope the guys at bellshare fix this...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 02:30 PM
    Score Mobile is recognized by BerryBuzz and the reminder alerts work well, at least on my device. 9780 on .480.
    03-30-11 02:41 PM
    Just updated from version .60 to .68 .. Same here cant see any support for scoremobile and liveprofile.

Sal
    03-30-11 02:55 PM
    Have noticed in the past...sometimes you have to disable or turn off BeBuzz, power off the phone, power on the phone, then restart BeBuzz. Has worked for me in the past on upgrades.
    03-30-11 03:13 PM
    I also know the ScoreMobile Module names where commited wrong so this might cause your interference.

When your LED's wont work, try going into BeBuzz App and press ALT + L O G, this way you can see if BeBuzz recognized the app, or just the LED code. You then could provide this Code here (or directly to BeBuzz).
    04-01-11 05:22 AM
    I wish they would add UberSocial support back into the 3.x version.....
    04-01-11 10:18 AM
    Is the liveprofile toast supposed to tell me who messaged me and a message preview? i only get "new message"
    04-08-11 08:14 AM
    I just updated and I like it, I see live profile and facebook chat for FB beta 2.0.016 (just updated today and fb chat works again)
    04-08-11 02:34 PM
    I also know the ScoreMobile Module names where commited wrong so this might cause your interference.

When your LED's wont work, try going into BeBuzz App and press ALT + L O G, this way you can see if BeBuzz recognized the app, or just the LED code. You then could provide this Code here (or directly to BeBuzz).
    I use the push notifications from ScoreMobile and would like to help get them working with BeBuzz. I've gone into BeBuzz and pulled up the log as you suggested. What, exactly, am I looking for? I see times, off/on, and codes.
    04-08-11 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD