i'm still looking for it, though. it's 1.1.0.35
    06-11-10 08:44 PM
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry App World Download

I didn't notice much change in it. I wish the sort option would get fixed because all I get is a thin bar with no words showing to see which option I'm selecting.
    06-11-10 08:48 PM
    the issue I've had with the 1.1.0.33 appworld is that when wifi is enabled, I can't read any reviews.
    06-11-10 08:50 PM
    Someone needs to start a thread of known (official OS-related) issues and then it needs to be sent to RIM so they can get us a new version out yesterday.

Some of these things are just very minor, but one minor thing here, one minor thing there adds up and becomes a huge frustration.
    06-11-10 08:52 PM
    Someone needs to start a thread of known (official OS-related) issues and then it needs to be sent to RIM so they can get us a new version out yesterday.

Some of these things are just very minor, but one minor thing here, one minor thing there adds up and becomes a huge frustration.
    RIM knows about the wifi thing, because I called them quite a while ago and they knew exactly what the fix was for the error message when trying to read reviews. at least it was nice to get a straight answer when I called tech support!
    06-11-10 08:55 PM
    Fair enough.
    06-11-10 08:56 PM
    What app world really needs is a way to feature enough apps that if an app is already on your device you don't see it in the featured apps....

When I scroll through whats currently featured (storm2)...I don't need to see BBM or Pandora.... and whats with featuring all the hispanic/latino based apps....
    06-11-10 08:56 PM
    What app world really needs is a way to feature enough apps that if an app is already on your device you don't see it in the featured apps....

When I scroll through whats currently featured (storm2)...I don't need to see BBM or Pandora.... and whats with featuring all the hispanic/latino based apps....
    HAHAHAHA....I couldn't agree more with that question and I mean that in the least racist way possible.
    06-11-10 09:03 PM
    That's how I mean it, too...

Just take a scroll through the featured apps: SCOTTY mobil (German), iToday (news from Singapore), World Expo(Shanghai), n-tv mbil (only available in German)....who cares....show us something cool and interesting!
    06-11-10 09:22 PM
    What's sad is those are probably some of the best apps developed for the Storm 2, but they're pointless for you and I.
    06-11-10 09:27 PM
    to tell the truth, I wouldn't have installed appworld on my phone were it not required to get Dragon for Email.
    06-12-10 12:02 AM
    the issue I've had with the 1.1.0.33 appworld is that when wifi is enabled, I can't read any reviews.
    Same problem here.
    06-12-10 12:08 AM
    Ah, I remember not so long ago all we wanted was an "app world," now all we do is complain; can we ever be happy??? HA! No! It is what it is for now; hopefully improvements will be made, but I am happy we a least have something with a growing list of apps all the time.
    06-12-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD