I hope you all lucky people are enjoying your Tours! I am going to the store today to check them out. While everyone is going through all the excitement, check out some of the best apps out there which I just put on the Tour!

Anyone from the Storm forums surely knows about me and the apps, so they speak for themselves. Without further ado,

Berry Wars
    A popular remake of Drug Wars with great graphics and addicting gameplay.
    Berry Wars | Drug Wars - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    YouTube video:

Word Shuffle
    The best word game for the Storm, and now the Tour, Bold and Curve 8900 as well.
    Word Shuffle | Word Scramble Game - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    YouTube video:

Call Blocker
    The extremely popular Storm app to block calls!
    Call Blocker | Blackberry Storm and Tour - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Bartender Pro
    One of the best bartending apps for Blackberry! You can enter the ingredients you have and see what you can make!
    Bartender Pro | What drinks can you make? - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Golf Scorecard
    Easily and quickly keep track of your rounds and email results to your friends!
    Golf Scorecard | Easily keep track of your golf scores - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    YouTube video:

Get me some requests for the Tour and I will get started on new apps!

Enjoy your Tours!
    07-12-09 04:00 PM
    Bartender Pro - Bartender Pro is the perfect app to have on a day like today. Its Sunday, there is nothing better to do than mix up a fun concoction and relax! What better tool is there than Bartender Pro� This app gives you the following options, Im feeling lucky(random drink), Browse By Category, Browse by ingredient, or my favorite What Can I Make?( you list what you got n it tells you what to make). With over 300+ drink choices this app is great for Parties or little gatherings.

Word Shuffle - This is a game that I could find myself getting into for hours. concept is simple, you are given scrambled letters and must spell as many words as you can in the time given.

Call Blocker - This app is my favorite made by epicapps. You FINALLY have the control to black private or unknown calls and can even block a number by choice. Sick of random fax lines calling @ 2 AM or prank calls? This is what you need.
    07-12-09 04:06 PM
    @ EpicDraw, I just came back from Vzw and had fun playing with the display model.

I'm looking forward in getting Bartender Pro, I have fun playing bartender on the weekends now. This appli should be very helpful. Thanks for the 411!
    07-12-09 04:08 PM
    Hey guys, So I just tested the programs for the tour and they all work perfectly. And they aren't cheap looking programs like some other programs..they take full advantage of the awesome screen on the tour and flow very nicely. Def worth having these programs, and I'm not just hyping them up, I've actually been playing with them for the last 4 hours even tho I finished testing them 3 hours ago lol.

Ok so here's my review of the programs I tested so far..

Call Blocker: This program is awesome for the people who have annoying private numbers, or friends, or ex-girlfriends that keep calling them. What it does is allows you to add any number or prefix or even just block private in general to the block list. What it then does is when the person is calling, the phone rings once, beeps, then sends the number straight to voicemail so that you do not have to deal with it.

Berry Wars: who remembers the drug wars program we used to have of the TI86 calculators? lol. Well this program is better than that in more than one point. It allows you to choose how many days you want to deal for (30, 60, 90). The graphics are nice along with the background pictures. Also, it saves you high scores so that you can keep track of it and compete against friends.

Bartender Pro: This is one of my favorite programs. How many times have you invited people over or went somewhere where you couldn't figure out what to make with the drinks you have. This program has many options to help you out with that. There's the "I'm feeling lucky" button (gives you a random drink), the "Browse by Category" button (let's you choose "cocktail" or "shooter" then by names of the drinks), the "Browse by Ingredient" button (self-explanatory lol) and then the "What can I make button" (lets you add your ingredients and it gives you a list of the drinks you can make). All in all this is really a fantastic program.

Golf Scorecard: For all you golfers out there who still write their scores on paper need to embrace technology lol. This program lets you pick how many holes, how many players, what the score of the hole is supposed to be, then records everything in your history. It even lets you email the scores in order for you to share it with your fellow golfers. Def a must have for all you golfers.

So yea those are my reviews, these programs seem to have a lot of work put into them so are must-haves for all you BB crackheads =)
    Enjoy!
    07-12-09 04:25 PM
    Thanks for the testing guys, and the great reviews! Glad to see these apps are as great for the Tour as they are for the Storm!
    07-12-09 04:55 PM
    Will you let the people like me who bought it for the Storm move it to the Tour?
    07-12-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD