Hello

I wanted to share with you the release of my new application for BlackBerry: SuperClipboard.
    If you're like me, you spend your time doing copy and paste on your Blackberry to gain time. From a message, you copy the text to do a Google search. On a website, you copy a phone number to call it, and so on ...
    What I wanted to do is an application that extends the possibilities of the clipboard in proposing various actions with the text that is in your clipboard. This is the kind of application which I like because it saves a lot of time and makes your life easier.

If you're interested in, you can find SuperClipboard on Mobihand.

Laurent
    05-02-10 12:04 PM
    Interesting but can you develop a little?
    Is it possible to have multiple entries in clipboard?
    thank you
    05-20-10 07:58 AM
    Interesting but can you develop a little?
    Is it possible to have multiple entries in clipboard?
    thank you
    This. If I can have multiple entries in a clipboard and then email them / SMS them, then I'm buying this app (if it's at a good price lol).
    05-20-10 11:15 AM
    This. If I can have multiple entries in a clipboard and then email them / SMS them, then I'm buying this app (if it's at a good price lol).
    Can you copy multiple items to the clipboard? Or is it only one item at a time? It doesn't say anywhere that you can.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 02:03 PM
    just fyi, i'd , in the future, include a link to the mobihand page w/ your app. don't make your customer do all the work
    05-20-10 03:29 PM
    I believe that links cannot be placed in a thread by a user if the person's post count is below 10.

--I as well do not see anything about being able to stack multiple items to the clipboard simultaneously. Any info on this?

TIA.
    05-20-10 05:19 PM
    Still no response from the dev? :-O
    05-21-10 11:30 AM
    For the best results, I would suggest you offer a decent number of free copies (25 or 50) to get some good feedback from fellow CB users.

Just a suggestion.
    05-22-10 01:43 AM
    For the best results, I would suggest you offer a decent number of free copies (25 or 50) to get some good feedback from fellow CB users.

Just a suggestion.
    And a bad one at that. Is it that YOU are hoping to get a free copy? There's a trial version of the app...use that if you're interested, but don't come off as another shlub who thinks he's entitled to something he's not. Trial versions are a fine idea, but a developer is by no means obligated to give anything away for free. It's wonderful when they do (thanks again to Smiley88), but they don't owe it to anyone.
    05-22-10 08:36 AM
    Whatever you schmuck. Devolopers will get better results by offering products for people to try (or beta) and offer feedback via the community. So have at it dweeb, use your trial limited to 5 characters. Have fun you putz.
    05-22-10 04:32 PM
    Whatever you schmuck. Devolopers will get better results by offering products for people to try (or beta) and offer feedback via the community. So have at it dweeb, use your trial limited to 5 characters. Have fun you putz.
    Apparently I'm having more fun than you.
    05-22-10 07:53 PM
    You people need to get a life.
    05-22-10 09:12 PM
    First of all sorry for not responding sooner....

The app let you do many things with your clipboard (no multiple entries).
    Copy some text and launch SuperClipboard from the menu and then choose one of the option : google, translate, new sms populated with your clipboard and so on...

Now with 1.2 you can manage your own websearch : everything is explained in the product description on mobihand website (I can't post links for the moment because I'm a crackberry forum beginner).

The app is 2.99 $ until June 25. Try it !
    06-17-10 01:43 PM
    First of all sorry for not responding sooner....

The app let you do many things with your clipboard (no multiple entries).
    Copy some text and launch SuperClipboard from the menu and then choose one of the option : google, translate, new sms populated with your clipboard and so on...

Now with 1.2 you can manage your own websearch : everything is explained in the product description on mobihand website (I can't post links for the moment because I'm a crackberry forum beginner).

The app is 2.99 $ until June 25. Try it !
    Have multiple entries available and I'm sold.
    06-17-10 06:38 PM
    This .
    06-17-10 10:51 PM
    With multiple entries clipboard you mean you copy some text, add it to clipboard, then you copy another text, add it to clipboard, and so on...
    Then you launch SuperClipboard and when you click on "new sms", you can choose one of the clipboard entry.
    Then you can go back to SuperClipboard, click on "new mail", and choose another clipboard, ...

You know what ? I think it's a good idea !
    And maybe I can do that )
    06-18-10 03:07 AM
    With multiple entries clipboard you mean you copy some text, add it to clipboard, then you copy another text, add it to clipboard, and so on...
    Then you launch SuperClipboard and when you click on "new sms", you can choose one of the clipboard entry.
    Then you can go back to SuperClipboard, click on "new mail", and choose another clipboard, ...

You know what ? I think it's a good idea !
    And maybe I can do that )
    Yes, but also the ability to add multiple clipboard entries to an SMS / email. That'd be key for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-10 09:44 AM
    I added a multiple clipboard entries.
    Each time you launch the application, copied text (in system clipboard) is added in SuperClipboard.
    So, you can copy your entries and paste them everywhere you need.
    Use it instead of swapping between applications doing copy / paste
    Clipboard entries are persisting even after a device reboot.

2.99 $ untill June 25
    HURRY UP !
    06-23-10 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD