mscooley - I hope we haven't been abandoned!

I've been using this for a few months, but only recently have I *really* started using it.

I just read through the entire thread so that I could get an idea what other people are requesting before I tossed my opinion out there.

Now that I've read them, I have my list of "Please do this":

* Someone else mentioned it, and I second - please put in support for sub-screens (I think the previous suggestion called it "speed dial"). Drastic increase in potential button count, as well as easier arrangement of actions

* Others have commented on this one, too...I wish I could use any key to launch my apps. Like "M" for "Money" or "A" for "Appointment". The approach I'd suggest would be to add "Hot-button" as an option in the "Action" list. Then the "data" field would say which hot-button to execute.

And, to make it easier to figure out what hot-buttons are available...
    * if the "Action" refers to something that is easily listed (like java modules, or hot-buttons), show some kind of a list for the user to pick from; could be a drop-down list (but then you have two types of controls to deal with), or just a "suggestion list"...either way, it'll be a LOT easier to use LaunchPads if it's easy to configure.

* Instead of e-mailing the configuration to ourselves, save the configuration to a file. This, actually, ties into the first suggestion - if the "action" is "load profile" and the "data" is the name of the file to load...

Well, that's my $0.02 - thanks for a GREAT tool! I can't wait to see what the next update brings.
    06-05-09 03:11 PM
    how can u have this application open another task application instead of the custom one ...
    got2-do application ... i dont see anything under
    options/application/menu/modules for this application to input in launchpads
    07-22-09 01:14 PM
    My company had to upgarde the firmware on my Curve so I had to re-install lanuchpad. I forgot how to program it to use for the 3 convenience keys on the device. Is there an instruction on this? Thanks in advance.
    08-08-09 01:15 PM
    I'm having some issues with LaunchPads and my 8130 (4.5.0.97). Each time I try to run it (version 1.7) I get the following error:

Uncaught exception: javalang.illegalArgumentException

I had no version installed previous to 1.7 and have all permissions set to 'allow'.

Tried searching for solutions, but to no avail.

Any ideas?
    I won this app from another forum a few days ago, downloaded it from mobihand.com using a code, and then installed it. I finally had time to check it out last night and everything seemed fine until I tried to figure out how to add and change the pads without a manual or seeing the help area first.

Long story short, I made an error when I edited a few of the pads, and the next time I closed and then reopened the app to check it out, I got that same message. I did the battery pull and nothing was different. I deleted Launchpads, then went back to mobihand.com and re-downloaded from the My Account area, it's working fine now!
    09-14-09 12:59 PM
    just installed this App...

yuuuuuuuupppiiiieeeee....!!!

so cool...

thnxs to BBA...

customizing buttons is really simple too...
    02-27-10 02:33 AM
205 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD